Reviews for A Mirror Darkly
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 49 . 2/28
Super cute story, I loved all of the characters and unique ideas. Great work!
Gabriele chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
the absolute best Jareth and Sarah fan fic I've ever read! I read it more than five times now and the ending still gives me chills as I want to know what happens after, its unfortunate a story can't go on forever! thankyou for writing such a beautiful piece x
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
Jareth's sister is so cool! :P
KrisNoel chapter 49 . 6/25/2014
This story was so good, thank you for writing it! So glad I found it!
Starviking chapter 42 . 6/9/2014
I do like how both Sarah and Jareth knew, at separate times, that the baby was going to be a girl.
Starviking chapter 48 . 5/9/2014
Don't mess with Sarah in Mama Bear mode!
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
This is a great and dramatic and hot chapter. But I'm puzzled as to why he is so opaque with her after. He says nothing to her except go clean yourself up, which doesn't seem like any kind of proper reaction to finally getting what he's schemed for and wanted for so long. You really need to explain why he's behaving like that to her, and she needs to wonder about it more or react more to being raped. They're both reacting very umcharacteristically. Did neither of them get any pleasure out of their encounter? It just reads very strangely.
Jags chapter 49 . 2/12/2014
That was wonderful. I'm so happy I stumbled onto your works. Thank you thank you!
I LOVED THIS chapter 49 . 1/29/2014
Seriously GREAT job! I have pushed reality aside to escape into this story and I am DEEPLY upset that it is now over :'(

Wish there was a sequel...
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 49 . 12/3/2013
Wow. Just wow. It's 2 am and I have an English midterm I haven't studied for yet. I just couldn't stop reading this! Best Labyrinth fic I've ever (and probably will ever) read. I like how by the end they're equals and how the OCs were Mary Sues or anything. I'll probably be re-reading this for years to come. Hats off to you!

Yours sincerely,

T
Lylabeth 1 chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Okay, Miss Thing, you need to get some story going here, and not sex ALL THE DARN TIME! I mean enough, is enough, is enough; move this story along. You can just read so much of this kind of thing and get really bored. I am there. It is time for her to see her friends, or get some plot started. If this is just one big love fest, which I hope it is not, you will find I no longer review, for I am GONE. Let's see what you come up with next.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
I reread the descriptions of this room, and thought," Gee, she is very descriptive; could be a room in this house, it is so close." One big two story window, and a well hung bed, drapped in crimson. My taste tend towards tapestries and over-sized, highly carved English furniture. I always dreamed of living in a castle, so made this house look as much like one as I possibly could muster. People seem to like how it is decorated, like a nineteenth century, agentleman's hunting lodge, something that is often done in North Carolina. This was a good fill in chapter, giving away how Jareth lives, something many can never manage. Good job.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I agree this is rape; girl falling in love with her captor, what is that called, humm? Amsterdam syndrome, something referring to a city. Moment, going to check. Oh, yes, well, I was close, Stockholm syndrome; via Patty Hearst. Sarah has a lot more stamina that Patty Hearst had I think; more fire, more determination. Even the most relentless of rapist will surely get the idea, namely Jareth. He is not satisfied with her response or the way things are?Could it be he has something of a conscience? I bet Hoggle will be ready to kill him at some point, if he can find any courage. Sarah being present, and being hurt, is likely to fire him up again. Ludo is clueless as D, all plots destined to go awry, Hoggle is the brains. We'll just have to wait and see. AT this point imagine Jareth cursing to the top of his lungs in another room, frustrated, and a bit guilty.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Well, I have to say you did not linger like other writers getting right down to the nitty gritty. At least that is different. It was well written, and Jareth, as usual, is a jerk with a secret, I bet. There is more to his bringing her there than he is leading on. He is not just a man in lust, he has to fall in love with her. You have done your research on the year and a day thing. I have studied Celtic Myth with some of the best in Ireland, look up Jim Fitzpatrick,a close, funny, and very dear friend. His work on this king of myth is wonderful; his art very enjoyable. I like this, and I like very little fanfic, I read these days. Where have all the really talented Labyrinth writers gone? Onto Lokane and Sherlock, I suppose. I love Lokane and Alydia Rackham's stuff, Fallen Star, especially, ever read it?
Lylabeth 1 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Guess I'm hooked, so here we go, reading for the entire night. I am up doing things, like clothes, so this will keep me entertained. Poor, Hoggle, right in character, and so are the other two friends, Ludo, and blight but clueless Master D.