Reviews for A Mirror Darkly
Guest chapter 49 . 8/8/2021
I'm gobsmacked! ANOTHER masterpiece! One where I was disgusted and angered by Sarah's rape, yet found
myself blissfully happy as she and her rapist enjoy the early days of their eternal lives together. How did you do that?
Perhaps it was that slow learning of the alienness of Jareth and his world, driven by Sarah's efforts to understand and Jareth's belated recognition of love, and the need for change. But so much more happened, and all was necessary to make me utterly forgive Jareth's earliest actions and mindset, and be heartedly involved in their lives as a couple.
Enough with analysis! I want that daze of bliss to wear off naturally. Love, love,love the story! Many thanks for so much given!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2021
Don’t like the rape
Sailor FoxFire chapter 13 . 6/10/2021
Welcome to my parlor said the spider to the fly, except who's the spider here? It's so funny how totally caught in his own web Jareth is and he has no clue
Save the Date chapter 6 . 1/22/2020
Saucy saucy! I like this tension.
Save the Date chapter 5 . 1/22/2020
Hooo boy the angst!
Save the Date chapter 4 . 1/22/2020
Oh my gosh...
Also, I want that tub haha.
Save the Date chapter 3 . 1/22/2020
So dark! I’m curious what he wants in exchange for their release.
BowieQueen chapter 49 . 1/4/2020
Very well written. Despite it's dark start, it was a very good read. I hope jareth eventually found the words to apologise to her for his actions. At the very least.
Save the Date chapter 2 . 12/30/2019
This Jareth is so assertive! Indeed, dark :)
Save the Date chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
Oooh I’m interested to see where this goes!
Astarria chapter 49 . 9/6/2019
Very sweet and relaxing
Thank you!
Draculaluvsamy chapter 49 . 8/14/2019
Just finished rereading thissuch a fab story. I love the quick pace and plot and of course all the smut. I really feel you built such a great rapport and relationship between Jareth and Sarah and all your characters seem so fleshed out and realistic. Pleasure to read!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/19/2019
FUCK.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/19/2019
PLEASE DONT BE TRUE IM FREAKIN CRYING
RN
JarethsTights chapter 31 . 6/21/2019
The times I felt and saw my baby's movements in my belly were so enchanting. He kicked alot. He woke me up at 3am, wanting to eat.

Too bad I can't make more babies.

Jareth and Sarah are lucky.