Reviews for What's Black and White?
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh that made me laugh. A rolling penguin? Oh dear. Hahaha bloody brilliant. I love black brother fics and i love sirius' imagination hehe
Awesome job!
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Sirius was the older brother, right? I can't remember. I wonder what he would have thought if he had known Regulus turned on Lord Mouldy Shorts.

Poor Sirius. *sniff*
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Cute story about two brothers when they still loved each other.
fandroid chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Amazing, adorable.

A satisfying look at the lighter side of things.

On my favourite list, because there are too few of such wholesome, simplistic stories out there.
LinnyLoo chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is BRILLIANT. Exactly what I was hoping to find :D Love it so much.

*snorts with laughter*
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aww, they are so adorable! I love them both!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Very Sirius. Too bad he couldn't have kidnapped Reggie when he ran away from home.
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aww cute, brotherly love. Thanks for a cute story.

Moontime chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Hmm I can totally see Serius as a totally weeked sweet kid
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Hehehe, I love penguins. And brothers playing. Very sweet. Did Regulus come back with, "What's black and white and red (read) all over?"

A newspaper! ;)

Fun drabble!
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
*chuckles* That was fun!
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aw! Cute! I lurve Sirius, how can you not? 'Specially how you write him.

Be Blessed,

Lady Livia chapter 1 . 9/28/2009

My two favourite boys!

I love this. It's so cute and makes me want to give them both a big squeese!

alix33 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
“Yeah. I almost made it around the Cape of Good Hope before Kreacher dragged me inside.” - Good place to go on your hols if you are a somewhat sedentary muggle, witch or wizard, the Cape of Good Hope, but useless a) to try swimming in its oceans (it has the Indian Ocean on its eastern seaboard and the Atlantic on its western seaboard. The dividing point, where the two oceans actually split, off Cape point somewhere), on account of their water being practically frozen the whole year; and b) to live in normally, as everything worthwhile takes ten lunar months to happen there (because of everybody being so laid-back they are practically horizontal), thus giving Cape Town its nickname of The Mother City.

"A flash of light streamed through the window, followed by a boom of thunder." - I LOVE Johannesburg's thunder storms in summer, but I don't know about London ones.

That penguin riddle made ME laugh, but maybe that is just 'cause I totally like Sirius...

"I've had Sirius on the brain, lately, :D," - Grownup, totally yummy Sirius circa POA and beyond, or idiotic teenage Sirius?

" "Dias" is short for Bartolomeu Dias, who originally named the Cape of Good Hope the Cape of Storms." - Yes, I got that, as we did Dias in History class a bit virtually every year since fourth grade until ninth grade. (I did not take History as a subject to graduate 12th grade and matriculate with when we had to choose at the end of ninth grade - I took Accountancy, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Trigonometry, Algebra, Geometry and Introductory Calculus, along with Creative Writing, Grammar and Literature in both English and Afrikaans (my mother tongue.)

"Who knows? Maybe both Muggles were really wizards." - As are most probably loads of what we mere muggles think are our fellow muggles...
adrienne.hope chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
There's an awesome penguin on one of the white boards down the hall from me. The drawing has been up for weeks now, but I only just realized the other day that the adorable penguin was apparently floating on a melting bit of ice (according to the caption).