Reviews for Tales of Maid Marian
Are there going to be any more chapters? Just curious. Well I mean this fanfic is meant to show every scene in Robin Hood that Maid Marian missed and I just assumed there'd be chapters showing what happened to her and Lady Kluck during the jailbreak. Meh, oh well. You're probably busy with other stories or something. Welp, looking forward to the next chapters (if you ever make any more).
I'll be honest here, every time I watched Robin Hood (cause it's my all time favourite movie in the universe), I too was a little confused why after the Phony King of England scene Maid Marian dissapeared until the wedding. Heck, even the Nostalgia Critic pointed that out. I suppose if Disney DID make a Robin Hood sequel (when Brian Bedford and Peter Ustinov were still alive), the sequel would be all about what happened to Maid Marian. Glad this fanfic exists. And I sure am glad I'm not the only one who noticed Maid Marian's strange dissapearence.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Interestiog start
Look at my name chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Please, please, please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I want to here what happen when King Richard returns.
Toons Girl chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I like this story, It tells us a little more about Maid Marian. Cause I always wondered where was Maid Marian during the climax scene.
Kyle chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Please PLEASE do more! We want to see what happens to her at church and why she isn't shown when Friar Tuck loses his temper at the Sheriff after bumping him out of the church.

Dad and I were discussing it and most likely if Friar Tuck did not use his sword the Sheriff would not have arrested him as he did have authority to keep the Sheriff out if he wanted to but he doesn't have the authority to harm law enforcement which is where he blew it.
turtlelover0511 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Awww so cute! And I was thinking this exact thing while I was watching the movie just a few seconds ago! They don't even mention her from the sherwood forest until their marriage! But thanks for filling me in ;) ahahah!
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Im looking for ward to reading the fanfic to the end, so i really appreciated if u finished this.

The Fanfictionlover
Shandethe Sanders chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Wonderful! Dare I hope that there will be more? Please? *puppy eyes*

I love the characterizations-they're so true to the original film. Love it, love it-so sweet! :D And a great filler that explains a few rather large holes in the story. (Marian being adopted, and not being used as bait.)
PeanutTree chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
This is adorable! I'm glad you kept with the animal characteristics.
FantasyFreak1110 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
so cute I love this movie and I was wondering the exact same questions as I watched it
Ninja Chic chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
This is amazing. I want it to continue :O
Faith Robin chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
AW! how cute! This is pretty good. I was pretty hesitant to read this but this was not a waste of my time.
KCS chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I can tell already that I'm going to love this to bits. My favorite Disney movie ever (outside of GMD) and one of my favorite authors - what could be better?

:D