Reviews for Tales of Maid Marian
Look at my name chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Please, please, please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I want to here what happen when King Richard returns.
Toons Girl chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I like this story, It tells us a little more about Maid Marian. Cause I always wondered where was Maid Marian during the climax scene.
Kyle chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Please PLEASE do more! We want to see what happens to her at church and why she isn't shown when Friar Tuck loses his temper at the Sheriff after bumping him out of the church.

Dad and I were discussing it and most likely if Friar Tuck did not use his sword the Sheriff would not have arrested him as he did have authority to keep the Sheriff out if he wanted to but he doesn't have the authority to harm law enforcement which is where he blew it.
turtlelover0511 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Awww so cute! And I was thinking this exact thing while I was watching the movie just a few seconds ago! They don't even mention her from the sherwood forest until their marriage! But thanks for filling me in ;) ahahah!
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Im looking for ward to reading the fanfic to the end, so i really appreciated if u finished this.

The Fanfictionlover
Shandethe Sanders chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Wonderful! Dare I hope that there will be more? Please? *puppy eyes*

I love the characterizations-they're so true to the original film. Love it, love it-so sweet! :D And a great filler that explains a few rather large holes in the story. (Marian being adopted, and not being used as bait.)
PeanutTree chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
This is adorable! I'm glad you kept with the animal characteristics.
FantasyFreak1110 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
so cute I love this movie and I was wondering the exact same questions as I watched it
Ninja Chic chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
This is amazing. I want it to continue :O
Faith Robin chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
AW! how cute! This is pretty good. I was pretty hesitant to read this but this was not a waste of my time.
KCS chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I can tell already that I'm going to love this to bits. My favorite Disney movie ever (outside of GMD) and one of my favorite authors - what could be better?

:D