Reviews for Spirit Heart
This story is so awsome, I feel sad that it's left unfinished. I love your work. Will you come back to this story?
I'm having having some "assumptions towards some of the characters". It needs to be answered by ur stories lol. Once again good job!
j chapter 1 . 2/11
Please continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Aww comin cant you continue this i wann see what else happens
AkRuiner chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
I'm really liking this story I have to say. I love the the unique perspective that you bring to the Mononoke universe. I am quite glad to read that you'll still be updating the story, and am really looking forward to the next update. )
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Hey aren't you going to update everyone wants to see the next chapter even i do
Guest chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
like the story its really awsome
Earthpatriot117 chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
it's been a long time since you last updated. you said you would finish this right? I love this story so it's sad to think it dead.
please update! _
Yin7 chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
really cool hope u update soon
I luv this story chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU UPDATED! YESSSSSSSS! Thank you so much for the new chapter (even though I did read it a little late :P)! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Please update soon! Or else I'll have to bring out my huge chainsaw to persaude you! :)
oceanic moon chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I absolutely LOVE this story! So please, please, please, please, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE SOON!

P.S. Just added this story to my favourites! :)
Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
There aren't enough reviews for this story. Thisstory is very well written.
yumitadashi chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
Oh god, finally a new chapter. You have no idea how happy I am about this!

This was again really great.

Forget sleep, I'll read the next one now.
Elda Aranel chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
大好き!I love it. The story familiar in settings and story but the actual storyline is uniquely done. The writing style, formatting, and spelling/grammar is also very well done and easy to read. Nice detail and with keeping the characters in character plus the new ones fit well. I look forward to reading more soon, and rereading it again.
I love this story chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
! I am absolutely BEGGING you to update this story! I really want to know what's going to happen next! I AM EITHER GOING TO GO INSANE OR DIE IF I DON'T READ WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! So please, I am begging you to update soon!
ReploidCat chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Desert STorm is Nuhka's child or something of that sort maybe and through the rules of inheritance he'd get loads of power. And Desert Storm has emotions for San. This is probably where Desert Storm discovers San's secret friendship and everything goes downhill.