Reviews for Spirit Heart
To be continued?..."please" :)
ZOmegaLupus chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
Great take on the movie and a fantastic story so far. It would be fantastic if it were to be continued.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
its a wonderful twist of the movie i like it
D.B Cooper chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
You better finish this story if you know what's good for you...
Guest chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
This story is so awsome, I feel sad that it's left unfinished. I love your work. Will you come back to this story?
I'm having having some "assumptions towards some of the characters". It needs to be answered by ur stories lol. Once again good job!
j chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Please continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Aww comin cant you continue this i wann see what else happens
AkRuiner chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
I'm really liking this story I have to say. I love the the unique perspective that you bring to the Mononoke universe. I am quite glad to read that you'll still be updating the story, and am really looking forward to the next update. )
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Hey aren't you going to update everyone wants to see the next chapter even i do
Guest chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
like the story its really awsome
Earthpatriot117 chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
it's been a long time since you last updated. you said you would finish this right? I love this story so it's sad to think it dead.
please update! _
Yin7 chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
really cool hope u update soon
I luv this story chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU UPDATED! YESSSSSSSS! Thank you so much for the new chapter (even though I did read it a little late :P)! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Please update soon! Or else I'll have to bring out my huge chainsaw to persaude you! :)
oceanic moon chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I absolutely LOVE this story! So please, please, please, please, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE SOON!

P.S. Just added this story to my favourites! :)
Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
There aren't enough reviews for this story. Thisstory is very well written.