Reviews for Echoes of Goodbye
VG LittleBear chapter 34 . 4/1
Hi, this is an awesome story. I enjoyed it from start to finish. The bits where Tobias first takes care of a distraught Tim, to the last bit showing Gibbs where Tim needed him to be, that was great. What a journey! Thanks and cheers!
AlaskanFan chapter 34 . 2/18
THAT. WAS. BRILLIANT! Terrific story. Gripping development. Chilling possibilities.
AlaskanFan chapter 26 . 2/18
"I do stupid stuff when I'm scared" - me, too, Abs. Me, too!
AlaskanFan chapter 5 . 2/18
"running out of people to terrorize upstairs" - HAHAHA
Melissa chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
At the beginning of this chapter you wrote: "He'd chosen a small park slightly off the beaten path for the meet that was usually deserted during the day." It should read: "For the meet he'd chosen a small park slightly off the beaten path that was usually deserted during the day." It would make much more sense (& be more accurate). I usually will leave such things alone, & although most of your readers could probably sort this out, it's still can be confusing. Plus I'm usually not sure how to correct the grammar problem, without possibly throwing off the storyline somehow. There's also the simple fact that if it wasn't a mistake you have no way of letting me know. I believe it was in one of your stories, that it was said you like such problems pointed out to you. I'll admit it may not have been you that wrote that, but I thought you'd appreciate being told when something in one of your stories is a bit confusing. I just want to help keep you at your best, afterall, you can't fix a problem, if you don't know it's there. I believe if you knew how to write it better, or how to improve you'd do it/have done it.

Okay, I'm gonna stop my backpedaling, little ramble. Anyway keep up the excellent writing skills (& being the good person it sounds like you are, based on what you write in that little info bit, before it's "on with the story.")
8434272PleaseDeleteAccount chapter 34 . 11/10/2016
Nice I enjoy it a lot great job on it.
Delete-please-7850065 chapter 34 . 5/25/2016
I enjoy reading this it was very good.
stareagle chapter 17 . 3/16/2016
Great story and storytelling! I like Sacks in this, he had to have some redeeming qualities for Tobias to trust him as his partner.
Delete-account-please-7492250 chapter 34 . 1/30/2016
Very good I enjoy reading it.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/9/2015
Hello.
You sir or madame need to update.
Wendy Gray chapter 34 . 7/5/2015
I absolutely LOVED this. Masterly. And it left me with a satisfying ache in my heart! I began reading it at 01:00 and it's now 04:53! Don't usually binge read like this, but I just couldn't leave this alone. Thank you so much.
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 34 . 6/30/2015
This story was really good and great work.
Mirage chapter 34 . 6/29/2015
great Story, and interesting idea! sad that so many had to die nd even a friend.
but what is with the data...did they get enough or all, and what is with this crazy Freak...is he dead, or will he Show up again and be killed...

poor Tobias to not get his Agent, but i understand this in this case

hope the will be more Storys like this in the future!
maybe a real Tim and Fornell pairingv
hey Tim would be a good "mom" and he Needs someone strong but gentle to look out for him so Tobias would be not bad
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 34 . 6/11/2015
Oh what a great story I enjoy it a lot.
Dreamflyer8 chapter 34 . 4/26/2015
Read it all at once- I just couldn't close it down! Very good story, and very very well written!