Reviews for Echoes of Goodbye
Cft chapter 34 . 7/26
That was one of the best stories I've read, don't know how I didn't find it before. Thank you for sharing it!
EverydayClumsy chapter 34 . 6/16
It was an amazing story, loved it but God damit, why musst you leave the ending like that? He may or he might not... Ughhh
I just wanted an around happy ending.
Oh well, it was still an amazing fic, loved the balance between hurt and comfort.
cucuchilain chapter 5 . 5/21
Many years ago I worked in a rge North of England hospital. I would not have enjoyed sitting on an autopsy table. Took patients down there sometimes with a porter to help. Not sure it would have won approval AS A place for medical examination. Tim is going to have to tell somebody something sometime.
cucuchilain chapter 4 . 5/21
Oh dear, all this going on and Gibbs is unaware. Poor McGee. Should have told the boss his dad died, though
cucuchilain chapter 3 . 5/21
Gibbs is being tolerant - wonder why.
cucuchilain chapter 2 . 5/21
Curioser and curioser and I need spelling of mystery going well
cucuchilain chapter 1 . 5/21
deep mystery I like the start
9199942-Delete-account-please chapter 34 . 5/15
Wow what a great story I sure have enjoy reading this story.
VG LittleBear chapter 34 . 4/1
Hi, this is an awesome story. I enjoyed it from start to finish. The bits where Tobias first takes care of a distraught Tim, to the last bit showing Gibbs where Tim needed him to be, that was great. What a journey! Thanks and cheers!
AlaskanFan chapter 34 . 2/18
THAT. WAS. BRILLIANT! Terrific story. Gripping development. Chilling possibilities.
AlaskanFan chapter 26 . 2/18
"I do stupid stuff when I'm scared" - me, too, Abs. Me, too!
AlaskanFan chapter 5 . 2/18
"running out of people to terrorize upstairs" - HAHAHA
Melissa chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
At the beginning of this chapter you wrote: "He'd chosen a small park slightly off the beaten path for the meet that was usually deserted during the day." It should read: "For the meet he'd chosen a small park slightly off the beaten path that was usually deserted during the day." It would make much more sense (& be more accurate). I usually will leave such things alone, & although most of your readers could probably sort this out, it's still can be confusing. Plus I'm usually not sure how to correct the grammar problem, without possibly throwing off the storyline somehow. There's also the simple fact that if it wasn't a mistake you have no way of letting me know. I believe it was in one of your stories, that it was said you like such problems pointed out to you. I'll admit it may not have been you that wrote that, but I thought you'd appreciate being told when something in one of your stories is a bit confusing. I just want to help keep you at your best, afterall, you can't fix a problem, if you don't know it's there. I believe if you knew how to write it better, or how to improve you'd do it/have done it.

Okay, I'm gonna stop my backpedaling, little ramble. Anyway keep up the excellent writing skills (& being the good person it sounds like you are, based on what you write in that little info bit, before it's "on with the story.")
8434272PleaseDeleteAccount chapter 34 . 11/10/2016
Nice I enjoy it a lot great job on it.
Delete-please-7850065 chapter 34 . 5/25/2016
I enjoy reading this it was very good.