Reviews for Souvenir
Mimajo chapter 45 . 11/24/2016
Oh my gosh this made me cry! You're truly a talented writer!
Catlover4536 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
After rereading the chapter a few times, it surprises me that I always feel a chill go down the back of my spine.(This chapter was so good) I haven't feel that chill go up and down in a good while. Keep up the good work.(Even if this story is over. I meant it for this one and others.)
Deception chapter 46 . 8/15/2015
Oh gosh... I was 'almost' crying by the end of this... I was so hooked on this story I stayed up most the night to read it. The turbo fox almost made me cry because of another fanfiction. I can't remember the name but it was a Bayverse that had Sunstreaker making his way across Cybertron to find a way to get to Sideswipe, there was a turbo fox in it that was an amazing character. I suggest you read it. It is like this story with the angst and pain but has a sadder ending. But great story!
Onecrazyfangirl chapter 46 . 8/8/2015
*Bows down* I am so happy that I got through the whole fic in a few days, I really enjoyed it through and through.I am glad the are ok. This fic has the perfect amount to angus and tourtur to look back on. I mean, this fic was so good that it had me literally bouncing up and down with exitement that quickly go my parents attention! (Hopefuly the dont see this page, then I would be embarrassed and probably loss some privileges) And you did so many thing right many don't often do alright in the first move, how not you could have been noticed.
I am particularly glad you actually finished a fic like this due to the many that have been left discontinued.
With all this hard work, you deserve a whole bowl of brownies(mixup 3). [I am so glad I was able to look at this fic thru that link from an artist who was making covers for this xD]
ThemSoundWaves chapter 44 . 3/29/2015
This was a beautiful story! I loved it- the emotion was amazing. And I was crying out in happyness when thy escaped. It was like I could feel there excitment- it was contagious.

But I do. Have a question for you... Who exactly was that Mystry red and white elite guard? I realized that you hadn't said his name in it- it's boggling my mind and I simply must know! OC or not- I must!
Triscribe chapter 46 . 3/5/2015
This has been a truly delightful read.
Well, actually, several parts of it were plain awful and I skimmed past them a bit, but all of it was very well written, and the last few chapters were just epic. xD
Triscribe chapter 41 . 3/5/2015
Triscribe chapter 29 . 3/5/2015
Poor Cliffjumper...
Triscribe chapter 24 . 3/4/2015
Good on ya, Brawn. ;)
Triscribe chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
Heh, I have to agree with Ironhide. And I think Cliffjumper would've preferred the incinerator as well, if not for Blurr...
MissCHSparkles chapter 45 . 4/6/2014
glad this story had a happy ending, I read your bumblebee one and was very sad that Bee became a spark slave/breeder for Megatron with no hope of escape.
MissCHSparkles chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
I once got a review crying that I must update soon even though I'd only posted a chapter the day before so I know how you feel about people saying 'it's been a while' since you posted.
MissCHSparkles chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
I'm really hoping this story will have a happy ending, aka Blurr and Cliffjumper aren't just raped until their dead. And Shockwave gets his comeuppance, he clearly needs something.
rel95 chapter 46 . 4/29/2012
This story was really amazing! I love how you portrayed the charters feelings and emotions. I was a little disappointed with the ending as it left a lot of things unanswered. Did they just leave the rest of the bots on the flagship forever? Did Blurr, and Trackback continue to live in Cliffy's home? Was Blurr ever allowed to rejoin the guard? Did Trackback ever stop acting like a kid? How did Shockwave react to losing 2 more bots? But other then that I just loved it. Well done! :D
kcrb0202 chapter 46 . 12/10/2011
Awesome one day I will read prqul sorry bad at spelling and every song you put in here I looke it up I am listing to the last one contu writng you are wonderfull at it