Reviews for Souvenir
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 44 . 5/27/2010
Ohhh, I'm waiting eagerly for those 'b'aaawwws'. Is Trackback there too? Or will he show up later?

Btw, will we actually get to figure out the name of that white Elite Guard that used the flash system?
Glass lady chapter 44 . 5/27/2010
Okay...

One: Love the song choice. Into the Woods ftw!

Two: I didn't think any of the femmes would be...you know...

Three: Cliffjumper has normal optics gain! WEEEE!

Four: I can't wait for the next chapter.

Glass Lady
Daoi Sidhe chapter 44 . 5/27/2010
*laughs* Blurr wants in and someone better let him in.

*hugs Carerra* Least you out hun...though what going to happen to the sparkling.

Lovely work as always!
Zarak342 chapter 44 . 5/27/2010
No, this can't be close to the end, it can't be! It's so freaking fantastic, so good to see them all okay! And even the red 'communicate-with-signals' Autobot! (great detail btw)

*waits with glee*
longgnol chapter 43 . 5/27/2010
omg! this whole chapter had me jumping in my seat! it was amazing! the rallying of the autobots, especially the femmes, in the previous chapter was also awsome!
Flutter Flight chapter 43 . 5/25/2010
I just read this story today. I saw it around a few times but I didn't decide to read until now. My response for now: O_O

Seriously, it feels like my breath is caught in my throat, or whatever the saying is. Wow.
bobby chapter 43 . 5/24/2010
yay!
Unchanging Delusions chapter 43 . 5/24/2010
Another great chapter! I liked how you were able to make the situation really tense. Can't wait for the next one!
2ScarletRibbons chapter 43 . 5/23/2010
*wails* OMG! THEY MADE IT, THEY REALLY MADE IT WAAAAAHH!
Not so Dark chapter 43 . 5/23/2010
Thrilling! Filled fear, anxiety, hope, and finally.. Joy.

This chapter was wonderful. I really enjoy reading this story. I'll be really sad to see it end. Dx

Thank you so much. Can't wait to see what happens next, to see them welcomed home. At last.

With love, hugs and cookies!

~Liath
Peacewish chapter 43 . 5/23/2010
Lose a laptop for a few days and look at everything you miss. Quite a lot of action packed in there! So sad, though, thinking of all those bots left behind. Harrowing and horrifying and heroic, all at once. Let the PTSD begin.
Lily Avalon chapter 43 . 5/23/2010
Hooray! *cries in utter glee along with those new-freed bots*

:3 This was another wonderful chapter that had me hanging on to the edge of my seat! Writing it both from CJ's POV and outside, where he's numbed but still absorbs the detail? Very nice execution of getting all that detail in! :D

Wonderful wonderful! *hugs you*

More, still? CJ and Blurr need to be reunited, yeah?
KyuKoneko chapter 43 . 5/23/2010
Did they!

Please let Cliffy be safe.

I'm going to be excited to see Blurr's reaction!

smokingcaramels chapter 43 . 5/23/2010
YAY! This chapter was amazing! I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to so many freed slaves. YAY!
Jzeylyn chapter 43 . 5/23/2010
OMG they made it! Finally! *hugs to CJ* Poor guy. I'd probably have passed out too. I can't wait to see his and Blurr's reunion - but also how Shockwave reacts when he learns that both of his playtoys got away.
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »