Reviews for Souvenir
fanfictiongoddess chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Been mostly lurking for a bit. But as I've been lurking, I have been looking forward to new chapters on this.

I greatly enjoy this story. Even though Blurr and Cliffjumper are suffering in this a lot. Poor Cliffjumper, locked in a closet with a body.

Hope to see more soon.
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
hmm promsing
JJStar chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Okay, I like the whole story, I'm very glad you jumped on the 'bandwagon'! . I don't have really much cristism to give.

"...There'sabodyinthecloset."~Blurr-for some reason this line made me gigle uncontrollably for a moment? o.o; But again, great job!
ShiTiger chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Poor Blurr. But I love the fact that Cliffjumper tried to help him. Hm... given how long Shockwave's been posing as an Autobot, that poor bot in the closet could have been there a long time.
Lucy300 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
why it doesn't surprise me that Shockwave has a body in the closet? xD

Is hell for our dear autobots and paradise for the spy.
Tugera chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Oh wow.. I wonder who the body was.. o: XD;

Geez Shocky likes miniblots...

Cliffy's so so cute, trying to protect Blurr. :love:
ShiTiger chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Yum, yum. We've seen a bit of Shockwave/Blurr in the past, but Shockwave/Cliffjumper will be very interesting. (I like em both!)
Indari chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Personally, TFA!Shockwave/Blurr is a guilty pairing favorite of mine, so this just made me start giggling madly when I saw it.

I think it's coming along nicely, well done. ;)
Lucy300 chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Oh Shockwave you kinky bastard! xD

They are soo fragged but like really BAD!

Hm last time you said Megatron?...I'll like to know that...

Great chapter
sckid chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow, that was awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Tugera chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oohh, he has two toys. Bwahaha. DD

This sounds like it's going to be a verry interesting idea.. 3
tigerwolf204 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This was good. Is this going to be a one shot or will you continue. I hope you continue.
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37