Reviews for To Hold You, To Protect You
The Nameless Stranger chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
hehehe nice and cute!
Tinted Basket chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
Well, I'm impressed. You can tell from the way they act that England and France have always had an interesting sort of friendship and...that at some point they may have had a romantic relationship of sorts. I like fanfics where Arthur chooses Alfred over Francis. The timeline used in this fic was appropriate and I could actually see bits of this being true in actual cannon. The ending was sweet. Thanks for the entertainment and the US/UK fanservice.
Angel chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
This is so cute 3 I aaw'ed like, a thousand time while rading it~ keep up the good work!
TheAwesomeMe chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Eh, how adorable.
Suishou Haruka chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
cute!
Marquis Oxblood chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
They are so lovely! I want to be Tabitha! If I was her ,I would take a pic with no limit. Shirtless Alfred and Sleepy Arthur...I will never miss any single shot!
ArdiChok3 chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
WOW. This was awesome. Great job! :'D I love how Alfred confessed.
ArdiChok3 chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Oh my gosh, this chapter IS sad. D: The message in the slap is more painful than how it felt-that's what I feel.

I wonder if that made sense? XD

Great job on the writing, though.
Swinny Fluviru chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
gah! the fluffy hearts floating in the air are blocking my vision! D:

yeesh! finished already? damn! oh well, at least it was awesome! that's all it counts! :D

(is my english right?)
TamerLorika chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
HOLY FREAKING KURWA YOU ARE MY LOVE.

NEVER have I seen such a satisfying reasoning for the revolution, or the FrUK issues floating around. The whole fic was beautiful, but especially the overprotectiveness of Alfred. Seriously, you are now at a reserved seat in my headcannon and I love you so much please keep writing.

GAAH I can't even express the beauty of this fic!
Kanki Youji chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Whee!~ It's nice to see them happy!
Suishou Haruka chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
nice!
Kasumi Lovegood chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Finished I really liked your fic! It managed to keep me hooked for a long time, making me wonder how this would turn up. I'm glad they got their happy ending The ending was lovely!
kyuubicle chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
*flails* FWAHA! Th-that was pure awesome! I love this story so much! *faints*
Yuki Matsuda chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
I totally, totally love it! Wow this is such a beautiful story, I love it so much, it's so sad and happy at the same time. I'll be waiting for that epilogue! XD

~Yuki Matsuda~