Reviews for Not Quite Right
StubbornPansy chapter 25 . 7/3/2015
I got bored with your concept and won't be finishing it.

It is stupid and a rehash of the original books

Beside you opened up to Lula but no one else.

Your secret is an insult to the characters and your readers.
StubbornPansy chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Several chapter back you said Stephanie's password was "Rex". It couldn't be because the passwords have to be 6 to 8 characters long.

If she read the book how could she not prevent the thing by getting the information without putting herself in danger?
StubbornPansy chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
Who gives you the right to change the story anyway?

won't make Ranger love you...so get over yourself!
StubbornPansy chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
MAJOR TYPO: Ranger "upholstered" his gun? How can you cover it with springs and cushions? Did you mean " too his gun out of his holster"? Sorry but "upholstered" is funny and stopped me in my tracks for a laugh. Sentence needs to be re-worded.
StubbornPansy chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Yeah! Like he would believe her explanation! Then Ranger will demand to get Stephanie back and how are you supposed to do that?
StubbornPansy chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
Now he should know you are NOT Stephanie.

Wonder how he will get to the bottom of this mystery?
StubbornPansy chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
This is so humorous. No one has figured it out yet. Come on people you are so inquisitive with Stephanie how could you not tell it?
StubbornPansy chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
OK if you traded places with Stephanie doesn't that mean Stephanie is actually dead?

Let's see you explain this to Ranger? How much do you know about 3rd World countries?
StubbornPansy chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
Can't fool Ranger. He knows too much...starting with he more than likely can NOT read your mind.
StubbornPansy chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
I knew Ranger was suspicious but no one seems to acting on their suspicions.

Beside if he kissed this girl he would know immediately it wasn't Stephanie.
StubbornPansy chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Lula is getting suspicious. I thought Ranger would figure it out first but I forgot how nibby Lula is.
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
This concept is hard to get used to but I am trying.

My next question is: "Where is Stephanie during this time"?
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
NO ONE CAN TAKE STEPHANIE'S PLACE.

I bet Ranger will be the first one to notice the difference.
daffydbuck chapter 30 . 5/18/2014
Wow...I couldn't put my phone down. ...I love thia atory and will read the sequel...thank you...you are certainly a fabulous writer!
carrotmusic chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
This was fascinating. What a concept! It was a little tedious for me to wade through the actual book stuff, since I had just listened to it on CD, but it was pretty cool what you did with it - how you kept some bits canon and some not. Looking forward to reading the sequel. Thanks for sharing.