Reviews for Chuck vs Operation Blowout
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Well ain't that just the cutest.
Mikki13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This was very cute. You had me going for a minute there, especially with the lasers. I loved that even Casey was involved, and the description of the kiss was fantastic. Nice work!
WHO ARE YOU challenge chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Aw :)

Casey is awesome in here, as well as his last line :D haha at Birthday Commander.

Ah, I envy your vocabulary. "Essaying"?

Oh, and the charah! I love how you describe their little reunion :)
NickyR chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
LOVED IT! I WAS NERVOUS AT FIRST, HAHA!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Cute.
ProudlyIrish chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
LOL i totally wasn't expecting it to be a birthday party,it was brilliant :D
jagged1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Ah, great to have a fun piece of fluff to brighten the day. I like how serious Casey and Sarah were approaching the 'mission'. And, the top of the cake was perfect, with the classice movie pose that I am sure everyone can visualize, surgary frosting and all - what else would it be, right? :)

Thanks!
AwesomeMJay chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
LOL! XD Ellie is a mastermind :) Awesome.
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Haha, nice fic, OC. I really enjoyed a little fluff. And Casey the party animal? Nice, hehe. Thank you for sharing! Oh, and happy birthday Zach!
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Haha, I loved this! My grin grew with each paragraph, I think.

I love how you integrated all the characters (though I was a bit surprised at the reveal that the Captain was on the Pink Team; I'd gotten it in my head that they were split by gender). Ellie was a natural choice for Commander, but that thought didn't even enter my mind! Nice reveal.

Although I will admit that I kept reading "Leader" as "Ranger," as in Casey was the Blue (Power) Ranger, and Sarah was the Pink (Power) Ranger. Okay, I'm just rambling now, but awesome story! :D
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
You suck! :P

Haha, how come you didn't update SFL? You could have squeezed a birthday in there, I'm sure. ;-)

Good job, OC! :D

(Though you didn't follow FL's challenge.)

Thanks!
Just Chuck chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
OK a nice well written cute story.