Reviews for FIRE
Reader-many chapter 1 . 6/6
That was hot!
moso-bean chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
OMG. I know this is a one shot, but can you write more please!

So effing hot.
letitbe54 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow. Haha that was really hot! Haha, really good...u should write another chp!
MischievousMiss chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
LUV IT! Keep going!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh man if you keep writing like this I'm taking my laptop into said ice bath! Talk about scorching! Just a comment, maybe you could replace Jazz or carlisle with Edward then she'd have a very hot blond brunette and redhead! Although having my two favourite blonds was what made this burn! The female body really is equipped to deal with three at once but we so rarely do, two yes, three not so much. mind you if this trio was on offer more often we definately would!
LovelyBeba chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
INCREDIBLE,HOTTER THEN HOT! WELL DONE
mschris44 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
WOW! That was HOT!
sucked in 82 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
very very hot!
amgglekim chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Now THAT was the bedtime story we were looking for... :D My husband thanks you! LOL!

Seriously tho, that was some seriously hot stuff babe, well done!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh, HELL yeah! More! Encore!
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That was hot hot hot. You could turn this into a full story... I just love a great poly.

Hugs
luv4jake chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was f*cking hotter than the last story I read. You keeping raising the bar on smut and I like it. I am going to have recommend this on on my profile. I will do that in a few minutes. Keep up the smut filled work I'm enjoying it a little too much.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
interesting combination. have to admit i can't handle Carlisle being called "Carl"- reminds me of growing up in a small town. Esme letting loose - very nice.
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
wow..reading this made my panties all wet! hahaa.. interesting combo: esme with carlisle, em and jas. thanks for writing this
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010