Reviews for Happy Go Lucky
mizzymel chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Yeah, I really don't get this. Arthur is not there. Why is Merlin not using his magic to get out of this situation? This is an amazing story, but that he's just sitting there allowing this to happen is a plot hole large enough to sail an ocean-liner through. I'm all for merlin whump, but without Arthur close by or a good reason for him to not use his magic it's just not working.
mizzymel chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
Love this story, but not sure why Merlin isn't using magic in this or the previous story to this?
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 28 . 8/31/2015
that was amazing i really enjoyed it. You should continue this story more :) Loved it you did an amazing job :) dont know what else to say so bye :)
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
i read the other one and i didnt know there was a seqel yay btw i really like the first one :)
HaveACuppaT chapter 28 . 9/9/2013
omg I love this story so so much! It's so perfect you are the absolute BEST for writing this :) ily
xBookEaterx chapter 28 . 9/1/2013
Wow.. everything was fantastic!
noukinav018 chapter 28 . 1/11/2013
Thanks for posting another bromance story!
noukinav018 chapter 27 . 1/11/2013
Yah! It's finally over and Arthur knows of the magic!
noukinav018 chapter 26 . 1/11/2013
Oh my dear gosh that was so close! He destroyed the cube in front of Arthur and healed himself in the process! Huh? What of the three so called powerful sorcerers? They're no match for Emrys.
noukinav018 chapter 25 . 1/11/2013
Great! Merlin on his way and Sheridan is butting again?! How infuriatingly annoying. I would be bored already.
noukinav018 chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
ROTFL
Boys can't stop arguing all the time, can they?
So either Merlin heals himselfs or he's toasted and will be left in the inn forever.
noukinav018 chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
I just hope they don't run into those sick men again. Yup,no wonder the prince is so upset.
noukinav018 chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
At this point I do wonder if Arthur will ever be told of the truth. I don't even know if Merlin will tell him he's a warlock.
noukinav018 chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
It's a relief the prince is near and that he has Excalibur! With that sword he can destroy the cube forever and take down a couple of mad men in the process.
noukinav018 chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
What?! Ok that Sheridan guy is really annoying me. Nothing would be better than him out of the picture and Merlin using his magic against him!