Reviews for In the Case of One Month Old Renesmee
TwinkleFae chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Too funny... like laugh myself silly. Thanks for that!
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
*clapping hands* Yay, Rose finally gets what she wants!

And omg the paternity test episodes of Maury are my absolute favorite, second only to Send My Unruly Teen to Boot Camp.
Les Femmes Noires chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
LMFAO. Oh SleepyVal that would be even funnier if not for the fact that there is that little grain of truth running through it all. I worry about all the inexperienced young women who end up with unrealistic expectations. It is so much better to be able to laugh about it.

I feel it incumbent on me to point out that you have been remiss in not mentioning the necessity for copious amounts of lube for the buttsecks... (sorry couldn't resist trying out being a pretentious reviewer)

Thanks for the sniggers.
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
ROFLMAO! LOVED IT!
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
You are as sick, sick woman, sleepyv. Now, stop this nonsense and get back to writing serious underaged(1) smut.

(1) This review not meant to be taken seriously AT ALL.

Happy birthday, Limona!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
TOO FUNNY! RONALD, HA HA HA!

MtAiryGrl chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
You just brightened up a boring afternoon with this cotton candy.
Amy chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Fucking hilarious. Satire is such a beautiful thing. Very, very funny. Oh Renaynay.
adma845 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
lmao that was funny
Michelle M. Marie chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
The tall, beautiful blond woman pushed her hair back over her shoulders. “Tenth months ago, I answered to Ronald.”

_

BAHAHAHAHA this is just...perfect.

Thank you so very much for this little ridiculous story. I never knew how funny it would be to have the cast on a talk show like this.

Let me reiterate... BAHAHAHAHA!
0- Angela -0 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Hilarious!

Just what I needed to make me laugh out loud and get funny looks from the people on the train next to me :)
vamosrafa07 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009