Reviews for Raising Schiffer
Neverending chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Please continue to update! I can't wait to see more, this story is really interesting. I can't help but laugh at Ichigo's miserable monologues! Please do update, i want to see Ichigo and Ulquiorra's relationship progress.
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!
hermy104 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I've been snorting in laughter through out your entire story. I demand you continue it. DEMAND!

XDDDDDDDD

Please, please, please have Ulquiorra have a VERY obvious puppy love for Ichigo.
Kuraikaji chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
OMGZ! I cant wait to see ch4! This is awsome!
Shadewolf7 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Please tell me you're still working on this one! It's great fun!
axelBLAZE chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Witty? Check. Funny? Check. Adorable? Check. Easy to read? Check. Boring? Uncheck. Long-winded? Uncheck. Sappy and glurge-infested? Uncheck, uncheck, uncheck.

You've created a winner, thank you for the read!
Marrun chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Awww QuiQui is soo cute!
Fai Senri chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Wanna know what happens next!Update!3
PaniniBunny chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
This is really good I hope you write some

more:)'!
wickedtruth89 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
This is great! I love the way you explain Ulquiorra and his eyes of doom :) and Ichigo's thoughts on the twerp. Can't wait to hear more.
Eclipse Rose chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
WHERE IS RAISING JEAGERJACQUES IN THIS WEBSITE FROM HELL?

Ok, enough. Chibi!Schiffer - check. Pissedoff!Ichigo - check. I love this. Enough to review (fear)

Ok I'm leaving now. Keep up the good work!
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I like this! Please update it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
"Aizen...nasty sonofabitch."

Best. Line. EVER. My ribs are hurting from laughing so hard.

I like your Ichigo as well. Somehow the lengthy inner dialogue along with the nasty attitude towards the youngling just fits. Maybe because every other fic out there always portrays Ichigo as just a brash, non-thinking sort of gent.

Teehee. Nasty sonofabitch! :D
Vivienne Grainger chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Funy. Devastatingly, thoroughly, consistently funny. This is the Ichigo we all knew existed underneath that nice kid.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Maybe ... seen no proof that the writing is going anywhere not under the author's control, however, and the sights are fine as we roll along. Funy. I signed up for the Author Alert. Will you? (You should.)