Reviews for Body Language
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Great character piece
hudson911 chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Way late in the game in reading this, but I have to say I loved every word of it. The different point of view given by Josh in explaining his actions more in depth than on the show was really a great read.
One More Disaster chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
This was-

I honestly didn't put much thought into Josh Cooper when I saw that episode, but I really, really like this. I love his thought process on Tony. He- he GETS him, y'know? Like not too many people did that season.

This story was absolutely beautiful and I absolutely adored it. Amazing job. Absolutely fantastic.
megamom2 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
This is a lovely piece, thoughtful, deep and well-written...
stareagle chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Another wonderful story. Your writing is terrific.

I feel like I have found one too: "A friend for life,"
stareagle chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
How powerful the final line was!

"I wasn't looking for him."

Wonderful analysis of the story from Josh's point of view. Well done.
Anna chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Hey, I've just watched "Sandblast" again and was looking for a tag for this episode that would concentrate on Tony/Josh relation. I think Tony was great with Josh and proven that while he may not have the greatest relationship with small kids, he can understand and help teenagers. Thanks for writing and posting this fic, it was everything I was looking for and more!
USAFChief chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
You took a single episode character and fleshed him out very nicely while giving Tony the due he deserved for all the good he did for the young man. This was an excellent first story and I look forward to reading more of your work in the days to come.

Thanks for posting this for us to read.

Sequitur chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
This was excellent. I don't think I've seen Sandblast since it aired, but Josh Cooper was a vivid character then and he's a vivid one now-all the more so, with you filling in his thoughts throughout. He's so believable-wanting so badly to do the right thing, interested in the team but skeptical of them, and reluctantly won over by Tony-and sympathetic. I'm looking forward to reading the other stories in this series, too!
Mezzo Beev chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
I like what you did with crawling into Josh’s head and showing us how he saw and experienced that episode. You give very nice support for why Gibbs granted Tony the freedom to divert from investigative activities and keep in touch with Josh. I also like your epilog, following Josh to Princeton and laying the groundwork for what you do in stories later in your Princeton group.
Space1Traveler chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Great story! Please mark it complete, I almost passed it up. Its too good to not pop up in the completed Tony stories. Thanks again for the writing.
Amity Bell chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Very unique, I really enjoyed this.
charli chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
I have read this story before and enjoyed the 2nd read even more than the first...what a great story, and telling of the emotions of a son who'd just lost his father, but found a friend. The episode is a good one and your additions to you are fantastic.

thanks for the great read.
TesubCalle chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Bravo! I absolutely loved this entire fic. It's rare that someone can take a non-regular, one-off character like Josh Cooper, and so thoroughly explore his feelings and motivations.

Most people just care to read about the 'stars' of the show and bypass gems like this. But you included enough about 'Special Agent Tony' to keep things on an even keel.

You made me care about the driven, grief-stricken teen, and I was also interested to see how he was managing at Princeton.

Thanks for an enjoyable and entertaining read!
Desiqtie chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Wow. I just watched this episode and I immediately came and started looking for fic. Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across this little gem. I loved how you described Tony from Josh's pov. It was really beautiful and I really liked how you gave Tony credit, because he truly was very good with Josh in the ep. :)