Reviews for Knights of the Falling Republic
OnyxTemplar chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
O do very much hope to see this story continued, though I must say, I am disturbed by the direction Revan and Anakin are developing in. Between them, taking into consideration their bond, they should not be so easily manipulated. Revan at least should be able to recognize that they are being used and played against everyone around them, having seen that sort of thing before and even having it used against her.

Palpatine is good at the game, no doubt there, but I've never been able to see him as anything but a blind and over-ambitious (definitely insane) coward. He is a master manipulator I won't deny that, but his success with Anakin in the unaltered timeline worked (if everyone is honest) only by a narrow margin. Revan is no fool and while he may be able to hide his true identity from her along with everyone else, I strongly doubt she would so blindly follow the course he has laid out for her.

There, wall of text completed. I'll finish with this, please keep this story going and please, for the love of quality writing, slaughter Palpatine in some ignoble way. He doesn't deserve the honor of being killed in some epic fashion.
Robofin117 chapter 24 . 12/25/2012
This is an interesting story you have here. I hope you can continue on it someday.
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 1/6/2012
cool story
Nerdman3000 chapter 24 . 6/17/2011
Please update soon, and I do hope the Anakin and Revan don't turn to the dark side.
Furionknight chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
I look forward to more :)
god of all chapter 24 . 3/10/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
general-joseph-dickson chapter 24 . 3/9/2011
Hmmm, perhaps she should have spoken up to the council. Silance never helped anyone, especially with a bunch of short sighted and painfully inept Jedi.
Nerdman3000 chapter 23 . 3/3/2011
I love this story!
HaloDestroyer chapter 23 . 1/4/2011
HaloDestroyer has 2 authors (boy & girl). The girl author is reviewing. This entire story is awesome. I love the way you developed the main character. Please hurry to update, the cliffhanger is driving me nuts.
Keybearer001 chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
This is probably bad timing, but is it possible for carth to return? I've been thinking that maybe since you followed the ds ending of kotor, carth dissapears during kotor2 right? So maybe during that time he is suddenly sent to the cw like revan and exile. Then he meets Padme and falls for her(since revan went to anakin, I thought I makes sense since there is normally carth/fem revan and anakin/padme and revan and padme could switch places) all the while of enduring the bitterness of being around Revan.
Lord Jace chapter 23 . 11/17/2010
I just started reading this story today and I have to say that I have definitely enjoyed it. I hope to see you update soon.
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
Anything can work if you do it right, by the what great story so far please continue
general-joseph-dickson chapter 23 . 11/14/2010
Revan was trained by Masters Dorak, Kae, Zhar, and several others as well as the True Sith Emperor to be his emisary so pregnant or not if she decided to fight Palpy or Vader or anyone else she would win. The thing is, will she fight? or will she just retreat to a planet out of the way like Lehon or Dromund Kaas? Choices choices. If nothing else there is nobody better to lead a rebellion than Revan.
Youngla0450 chapter 22 . 7/11/2010
Love the story! Add a lot more contents please!
god of all chapter 22 . 6/24/2010
Great chapter and story so far pleases continue this story soon.