Reviews for A Ninja's Intrigue
Dark-Kokoro chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
update please _
Gray-Eyed-Umbrella chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
The apprentice thing *is* a little overdone, from what I've seen, but what I like is how you've made it obvious she's got that sort of odd masochistic devotion someone needs to stick beside someone incredibly psycho.
Gray-Eyed-Umbrella chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I'm only on the first chapter, but already I really like this take on the character! -
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
For the love of God, update this awesomeness!
BeautifulRedRose chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
I really like this story. Can you update soon? I want to see what happens next...pretty please?:D I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope you can update soon!

Also, can you review my story and tell me if I'm doing okay, or so-so? I would like to say sorry if I sounded rude to you, I was having a bad week that time, but whatever.

Anyways good job. Hope you update soon!:D

WLR
RedLovesSnakes chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
I liked Storm Shadow in this fic... very abnormal for me lol. I actually loved how Snake-Eyes was over protective, I thought it was kind of hot! Great story!
Aphrodite96 chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
I like it!...but i want romance..haha i'm a romance gurl!.hehe:D but other than that i love it! you have too..not need to update ASAP!

AJ
Aphrodite96 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
ah i like it! i'm so reading the rest!-

AJ
lizis123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
your story is awesome! please keep writing!
Booknerd101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
good story :)
Karama9 chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
I'm glad you posted this chapter, that explanation was definitely needed. I almost gave this story up, but now it looks more promising. Your Storm Shadow is certainly darker than in the comics, but from what I can tell, no worse than in Resolute and at least, you're explaining it and showing regrets.

I'm curious to see where you take the story next.
Tainted Silver Rose chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
please update soon

great story!

]
willwrite4fics chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Actually, none of the characters ring true at all. The one chapter with the torture was more an attempt to graphically describe torture, than anything to do with GI Joe or Storm Shadow. The Storm Shadow you write has little to nothing to do with a canon version.

And for the record, salt water doesn't really work that way for torture. It hurts when it chemically scalds the raw flesh, but you can't then reapply it and get the same result. Also, the damage he does as "torture" was just brutality, but not effective torture, and would have killed the man rather fast, without getting results.

I think you would do much better to write an outline of what you want your story to do.. then try fleshing it out with chapters, rather than jumping from idea to idea.

Hope to see more from you. You have all these flashes of great writing, but they just don't come together to a coherant story so far.
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
poor storm shadow
Asterisk78 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Awesome explanation, although it's beginning to appear that being Storm Shadow's uncle is like wearing a red shirt in Star Trek. Great chapter, and awesomely in keeping with the movie's flashback thing.

Asterisk*