Reviews for The Knights of Madness
PlaguedByPlotBunnies chapter 55 . 1/6/2014
I practically spent my whole day reading this! I enjoy your writing style and I very much enjoyed the story! Well done! :) Keep up the good work!
Lozza666 chapter 55 . 8/17/2013
That was such a good Fic. I couldn't stop reading. It was just fantastic.
Partsu chapter 55 . 3/6/2013
Excellent work!
faved
Zylphia Carron chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
OH! Suspense! Now Thedret knows the truth. He knows who Ella really is (besides the whole vampire thing lol)! And now what's going on? Who dares to attack the church of Leyawinn (I've barely touched the Knights of the Nine quest, so this is all very new to me, and quite interesting to read your take on it with your original character! :D)?
Zylphia Carron chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Oh my God, that last part... with the insects... disgusting... lol. But overall, I enjoyed it! I'm interested in seeing how the relationship between Elowyn and Thedret will play out in the next chapter (and judging from their first encounter, it's not gonna be pretty. lol)!
Uber Stone Undertaker chapter 26 . 7/10/2012
...I am so torn right now.
I love Lucien, AND Elowyn...
But dey hate eachother. And I still love this story...
*emo corner*
Zylphia Carron chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I like this chapter a lot! So much conflicts for our Redguard vampire hero. Nice job with showing how much your character struggles with sanity and madness. It works!
Zylphia Carron chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
NICE! This is a very curious story! I love your original take on the start of this Plug-in Quest! I never actually finished this quest myself when I played the game, so it'll be quite the experience reading all of these chapters! :D
maudlinsarcasma chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
"Or perhaps there is no point and never has been. Should I make one up?"

Oh, God, I can't stop giggling over this line. It's so purely Sheogorath and mundanely perfect all at once.

I also admire how you've managed to incorporate wordplay so far without falling into simple puns.
Zylphia Carron chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I'm loving this intro! I can't believe it took me this long to find a good Elder Scrolls story! I'll make sure to read more in the future. I'm curious to see how it will all play out for our vampire Madgod (er... she is a vampire, right?)
Oralordos chapter 55 . 3/21/2012
I liked this story very much. The pacing went well and the pairing did not seem forced like many fanfictions have. I think that I will be looking at the Nine in a different light from now on.
FruitlessFruit chapter 55 . 2/22/2012
Ah, the rare treat of a finished Elder Scrolls story that is pleasant to read, and not a one-shot. Took me four hours to read,and nice because I needed something to do while I'm ill.
One Over Infinity chapter 55 . 1/10/2012
Ha! I must say that I'm rather impressed with this. Admittedly, it is the fist Elder Scrolls fanfic I've read from cover to cover, but still, great job. It's so gosh darn CRAZY that it's absolutely great. Charming too :p.

My favourite characters are definitely divided between Thedret and Honey. I mean, the giant flesh atronoch (sp?) is just so freaking ugly, and so freaking cute at the same time. I suppose that's just another facet to this glorious insanity, isn't it?

This all lead up to a great ending as well. So heart-warming, and so funny at the same time, it was quite the beauteous bit of work to read.

Keep up the good work.

~1/x~
nachosforever chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This has cake. i can not read it.
Drake1091 chapter 55 . 2/13/2011