Reviews for The Pros and Cons Of Silence
Bloody.Kirai chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I loved. I also faved :D
tonu1234 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
"Silent Bob" isn't a Simpsons character, and the Simpsons character "Sideshow Bob" isn't silent.

It's not very in character for Dwayne.
synethesiac chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I love Dwayne's character, and it saddens me that most fics featuring him are Frank/incest based- I just don't get it at all! Anyway I really enjoyed this, firstly because you captured Dwayne's personality in all the right ways, and secondly beacuse you write so wonderfully. Most definitely a welcome addition to the favourites!

I'd love for you to write more Little Miss Sunshine fiction in the future (:
AwesomeAnnika chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I love it :)

I always wanted to find out more about the silent guy in the movie.

(: sweet fic
Camy99 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Lovee. Dwayne was my absolute fave character and I think this story represented him perfectly, great job! Everything about it was so sweet (:
Schizotypal chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I totally agree with you on Dwayne's personality. Quirky girls and black coffee. ] Great job!
Kitten-Poker chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I LIKE IT!

for one where hes straight xP

i especially like their conversation!

was fun

please continue!

from

KittenPoker
Miss Non chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Good story. But as a big nerd, I have to point out that Silent Bob is not a Simpsons reference. The character on "The Simpsons" is called Sideshow Bob, former sidekick of Krusty the Klown, wants to kill Bart, and is voiced by Kelsey Grammer aka Frasier-definitely not silent. Silent Bob is half of the duo Jay and Silent Bob, from the movies Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, etc. As someone who is actually older than the Simpsons (even if only by a year) and grew up watching this stuff, I can tell you there's a big difference. :)

Other than that, it's well-written and mostly convincing (except for the part about breaking the vow-I agree with the previous reviewer who didn't think Dwayne would break the vow for anything short of his dreams being crushed). Keep up the good work.
backseatgoodbyeislife chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
this was so good.

you should continue it!
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
*gasp!* he b - b- broke the vow! sorry, that ruined a great story for me. Dwayne's amazing. He's awesome, I love him, and I absolutely agree that he likes his coffee black, but I don't think he would have let himself break the vow, even for something as important to say as "I'm in love."

Sorry. Other than that, it was great, well written with an interesting style and no typos, I'm impressed. Wish I could do that.

-for you!