Reviews for Fabulae Mirabiles
DarkPhoenixForce chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
This is extremely well written. Just a few typos here and there, nothing major. It's very original. I don't believe I've seen anything quite like it before. Your characters have depth, and each has its own well developed personality. Your descriptions are wonderful; I can easily picture the different scenes in my mind. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see where this story goes!
The Other White Rabbit chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
This twisted setting in which the dreams of wonderland and reality intertwine is a very intriguing subject. Love the profound descriptions of each character through a third person point of view:) very nice!
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
Excellent
ForgottenReveries chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
Holy snitzel...the plot thickens, GREAT JOB! I really like this chapter, and finally you updated. London seems cool...
ForgottenReveries chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
OHMYGOD! LOVE THIS CHAPPIE! I would have never believed Sherlock holmes to be the Mad Hatter. lol Cheshire cheese. XD but thats scary being wed unknowingly to the Jaberwocky. Anyway can't wait for the next chappie! Its getting more interesting! I hope the march hare is ok soon! wow this is the longest reveiew i've ever made! -hugs-
woolSmynx chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Hahahahahahaha... I loved the whole scene with Holmes. My favorite line: "I AM A MAN! WITH MANLY BITS!" I died reading that. It was too funny...
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
*hugs back* Fine chapter
schnook chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
'Bloody Buggering Bastard!'

That is SO the best insult that has ever been invented, surely!

Loved this chapter (and all previous) to death, and I'm so glad to hear you'll be updating more often - it made my day a little brighter!

Love the quirky dialogue and Finely is a great name, too, I reckon'

Keep up the great work!
ForgottenReveries chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Oh I LOVE IT! ANOTHER FANTASTIC CHAPTER!
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
It's good. Perhaps excellent
TM58 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
It was awsome. Please update soon
Jhinra chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Wow aweosme! I appreciate Alice fighting back; let 'em have it girl!

The drunken soldiers are pigs. They deserved being mauled to near-death by cats. In future years may they wimper at the sight of a fluffy kitten, the bastards.

Cheshire Cat sounds nice, albiet very maniacal. He seems to have some moodswings though. The Cats coming out of the allies was a interesting way to fend of attackers. Very cool.

The watch sounds beautiful; and so does the melody. Is it a real one, or just in your head?
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Indeed. Maybe groovy.
ForgottenReveries chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Omygod, that was interesting and is the man that saved Alice the Cheshire cat? And the one that tried to sell the watch to the clock lady was he the White Rabbit? I might reread to make sure. Poor soldiers are definetely scarred for life now. Did the Queen take out the Hatters eyes? But anyway another great chapter done and only some more to go.
ForgottenReveries chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
this is an interesting story, I like it.