Reviews for The Lucky Charm
Crazybee3 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
That really sucks that you didn't continue with this story! *Pouts*

I really liked it so far...
summergurl48 chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Love this story especially since it's the red sox! Though they did horrible this past month. Anyway please continue this story and I love it too much!
LadyElena17 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more to this story! Keep updating!
Treestar2509 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
You have so many great things going on in this story: hot baseball players, Japser pushing Edward's buttons, hot make out scenes, Bella/Charlie relationship?, Seth and Rachel...you have to finish, please. Don't leave us hanging. :)
ktroxursox13 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Haha I love it! The way you have made the characters your own is wonderful. With the humor mixed in, this Bella/Edward romance is unique to you. Update soon!:)
I AM Elizabeth Bennet chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
okay I am gonna be honest. the idea behind this story is brilliant and i love it, but if Bella is a girl from Southie, then her reactions to Jasper when he is trying to come on to her are kinda unrealistic. Every girl I have ever met from Southie can out talk and out smart any smooth talking guy. I had to stop as soon as I hit the EPOV because Bella and her reactions were just pissing me off. I am not trying to criticize but all I can say is that you took some artistic license and I understand that, I just wanted to make my point known. I'm from Boston, and a tried and true Sox fan and NOBODY from Southie would NOT be a fan of the Sox. Great job so far though.
TangerSoto chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
no hope for me for chapter 4, I Think((((. But Thank you for story))
Cullencougerwannabe chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Aaaaauuggghhhh! Beth - you're killing me! You dangle this tasty story in front of me (Seriously salivating at the image of Edward - okay actually RPatz ;)- in a baseball uniform. Although in my mind he's playing for my beloved TX Rangers!), then you cut me off cold-turkey at only 3 chappies, w/nary an update in sight for the past 11 months. Dare I hope against hope that you'll ever make it back to our intrepid reporter Bella & discerning Baseballward, actually bringing them here to my home state (TEXAS baby!) for some long awaited hot & sweaty lemony action? Please don't leave a girl danglin'! Maybe throw us a bone in honor of the current Post Season taking place right now! What about if the Rangers whoop up on those damn NY Yankees? You know sleep is highly overrated, right?

Adding this gem to my 'story alert', because I'm an ever HOPE-ful romantic & I don't want to miss any updates to this FAB story, should they ever materialize!

Yours patiently, Kim :D
RosesFromDrew chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
I love this story so far. Rachel and Seth are cool.
thefeatherlover chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
are you gonna finsih this story? plzz do!
Mrs.Jensen chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Funny - even though I dont understand baseball
ClareGranger chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Impressive. This story is making my day :P

Keep updating because I'm absolutely in love. I'd say I'm mostly in love with the baseball, but thats a lie because I'm also inlove with a baseball playing edward.

and PS great job with Bella. She's one kickass reporter ;)
kimboharibo chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
love your story but you need to review more! :D
Liz-Liz chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I really like this story and I've noticed that it's been awhile since you've updated...so please update again sometime soon. Thanks
angeliena chapter 3 . 5/12/2010