Reviews for The Lucky Charm
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Woo Hoo! Way to go Bella. You tell him. No wham bam thank you ma'am happening here Mr. Super Star.
SnarkyDee chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
So I know nothing about this sport living in Northern Ireland, we are big on football, oh wait thats soccer over there isn't it, hell its all so confusing LOL...Anyway I love the storyline and were its heading, looking forward to the next chapter! :)
WhoDatWTF chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Phew-ey. Edward sure doesn't know how to do the right thing, does he?

I'm sick so rather incoherent in the brain today so I can't review like I usually would, but I loved it (even without the baseball).

This is a lovely remedy for that horrendous ending to the season. You know, when I opened my browser to go to my e-mail and read this (my homepage is ), I finally realized that baseball was done. Not technically, but I don't give a shit about any of the teams left. It finally hit me; it was so weird. I was NOT ready for the season to end.

Anyway...it's so funny reading this cause I'm meshing everyone together...Edward with Jacoby, Jasper with Josh, Emmett with Big Papi...it gets kinda funny inside my head. Also, I love picturing a black Emmett. Snort.

This story has gotta be my biggest guilty pleasure right now, hands down ;)
colourmecolourful chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Well FML Edward really needs to take his foot out of his mouth and learn how to talk properly to a girl.. Can't wait for the next update! 33
Jamieson Zed chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Oh, I am loving this so far! The UST just oozes, and I can't get enough. Looking forward to more!
BellaNC chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
I don't know a lot about baseball, but I do like this story and have learned some baseball stuff. So, thanks...two birds with one stone.
nermalasu chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
man i really thought she was gonna drag him into her house where they would proceed to have hot monkey sex all night long! and i would say he at least likes her a little bit especially b/c he flipped out when he saw jasper hitting on her. great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
barbarito chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
OMG! Just fantastic! Loved it!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Jacoby can be a manwhore with me. Edward too.

Gah, I loved the end of this chapter. Though I don't understand how anyone is strong enough to deny Jacoward and slam a door in his face.

It might be just me... but I'd take whatever he was offering. :)

Strong girl, that Bella.

I loved Seth here too. Kicking Edward's ass into doing something.

Happy Off-season to you. Hopefully the Yankees blow hard in the playoffs.
whyOwhy chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
You're Bella is the PERFECT combination of EVERTHING men hate about women... and I would have to agree with them.

1) She gets mad at Edward for walking away from the kiss. What else was he supposed to do? Stand there and let them get caught by their team mates? I don't think Bella would have liked that either.

2) She gets mad at Edward for being jealous of her letting Jasper flirt with her and touch her. I am pretty d*mn sure Bella would have been seething as well if Edward had let another woman run her game on him, like she did Jasper, right after they kissed.

Women are f*cking hypocrites.

2) She gets mad at Edward for not apologizing for the right things. But does she help him understand what she is even mad about ? No. I don't even understand what she is mad about either. I don't think Edward did anything wrong.

Edward didn't have time to talk to her about the kiss... but he came back to talk to her, and she was already talking to Jasper. And then she left with Jasper. And then she was letting Jasper get all up on her (making herself LOOK like a groupie, the one thing she was mad at Edward for thinking about her). And then Edward TRIES to come talk to her... and she wont let him. She throws the b*tch fit of the century... when she is JUST as big a part of this problem as EDward is.

She refuses to communicate... and then gets mad when Edward isn't getting the message.

And she if f*cking impossible to please.

Edward made a h*ll of a lot more effort to work things out in this chapter than Bella did.

I really like the idea behind this story... but I will have to drop it if the entire story is going to be like this. BOTH Bella and Edward messing up... but Bella blaming it all on Edward. That's pretty sexist. Ya know?

I wouldn't want anything to do with your Bella if I was Edward. She has "emotionally high-maintenance and impossible to work with" written all over her... hopefully she wont be like that the entire story.

Sure... Edward has his issues too. But he at least tried to apologize for him. I don't think its his fault that he can't figure Bella out. I am a woman and I can't figure your Bella out, lol.
L5472 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
-snickers- Oh boy..what a dose of jealousy Bella just shot at Edward! Yikes. Oh Jasper you sexy flirt..bad boy! -spanks-

I think we got somewhere with this chapter.. They know they both want each other sexually... But yay Bella, 'that's not enough' indeed. Wait a bit then throw him into bed ;)
xkoolxmonkyx chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
*whistles* that was intense
A-SuperStar13 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Great chapter... I just loved it. A jealous Edward is great. I love how Seth figured out that something was off between Bella and Edward. Also that Jasper could sense it too.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
*sniggers*

Oh, poor Edward.

*laughs again*

Loved the chap, can't wait for more! Jasper makes me think of this guy I know, only he doesn't ask so blatantly for sexin'. He's just a really really BIG charming flirt. lol.

Can't wait for more, this story is great!
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Oh my GOD, the sexual chemistry between them is electric! I love, love, LOVE it! Really excited for more. :-D
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »