Reviews for The Lucky Charm
maggiejoma chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
hot,hot,hot! Well, you've really got some intreguing characters here... love all of them already... and can't wait for the juicy lemons these two are going to make... would comment on the baseball...but, I haven't a clue...don't get much of it here in Oz...:)
culleneyes chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Love it! Way to go B!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Home run! Oh my sweet Nellie, this is awesome. :P

I LOVE Soxward.
cathyrock chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
SIMPLY AWESOME! I can't wait to find out what will happen next. I really like how you portray both Bella and Edward.
Whitney Love chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Ok so I'm addicted. I found this story today. Then got an update today so I'm super psyched. I lov it! Thanks for sharing!
cshorte chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Great chapter!
Missyok chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
COCKBLOCKERS! I love this story. Spicy Bella, horny Edward and manwhore Jasper! It's a trifecta! MORE PLEASE!
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
how cute.
Boston Blondie chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
ok so my husband works the park. based on the stories I've heard (and believe me, he comes home with ALOT) you are dead on with the rats and the Jasper/Josh man whore attitude! love the story, I'm so glad I found it! thanks again - lisa
Luvntwilight chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
I so love this story. It's perfect!
YazPistachio19 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Lately I've been on a Baseball fic kick and The Lucky Charm is just perfect. I don't have a Soxward yet. (Why do I hear "Need him, need him, got him, got him, got him..." in my head right about now?) I like the story so far, but I gotta tell you *please don't throw anything* I'm a Yankee fan, so knowing how much I am enjoying your story, please be kind...;)
Keira Sawyer chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
oy vey...
squarepancake chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Whoa Bella, way to show a spine! That's awesome. Edward, I have no advice for you. Except figure out whether you like Bella on a personal level, because if you don't, you need to move on.
Boston Blondie chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
ok ... I totally love it! Carlisle as my beloved Mike Lowell... I can see that! from one boston girl to another (two of you) Thank you! I can't wait to read more - Lisa
magic-potr chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Well, fuck. That was a really good chapter. I really like this story and I'll be waiting for the next chap.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »