Reviews for The Lucky Charm
appafangirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
mm hot! haha I love your stories and can't wait for more of this!

I did think it was strange that Edward got so pissed when Bella just mentioned New York. Most of the players aren't even from Boston, and they get traded a lot so I just wouldn't think he would react so strongly to a city...I'd say it's mostly the fans that create the enmity.

gah I just went tirade didn't I? Gr wasn't trying to criticize, like I said I love your work!
Whitney Love chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I like Baseballward...LOL. Yummy. That last part with the kissing and clawing at each other was freaking fucktastic!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Holy heck, that was hilarious. Then you go and have him squeeze her hand at the end, how sweet it that? LOVED IT!

Can't wait too see how you fit Alice and Rose in the story. It sounds like Em could really use some Rose lovin' about now. And Jasper needs Alice to tame his wild ways. lol
lindyrb chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hm...interesting start! Better be prepared for lots of baseball inuendo...getting to first base, batting a home run, gettin' down and dirty in the dugout...

Looking forward to more!
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
oh the last scene was too hot..inoe i'll love this story!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was great! That was a hot kiss. Lol. I really love what you've done with this fic in just the first chapter and I can't wait to read more! I love sports, and this fic is just a pleasure to have come across and have read for the sports nerd in me. Haha. Great job! Looking forward to your update!
x123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Intriguing start. I am looking forward to following this story.
TwiHappy chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This story has so much possiblity. I can't wait til the next chapter.
Haileywood chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow...that was one hella hot kiss.
bledsoe09 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I really like this story so far.

Its really, really good. Damn that kiss was hot ha ha.

lol i think its so funny that Edward is blaming Bella for his out. ha ha. Poor Bella didn't even do anything ha ha ha.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I hate the BRS; (Angels fan since forever) but... this story is a lot a fun so-far, update soon!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
HOLY CROW THAT WAS AMAZING! I am so mad now that I was too busy to read it before now! But finally I have read it and I should have known it would be so breathtakingly good! It IS co-written by bethabo. ;D

Can't wait for more of it, that was just amazing! Makes me actually wanna watch baseball, lol.
ametz101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was a really great frist chapter! I must say, i'm really looking forward to reading this story because I loved Going for the Gold! I can't wait to read more. However, being from Toronto...not too please about the whole Blue Jays losing thing, but I'll be the first to admit they suck lol so that's not really anything new...bit I still have to stand up for my city ;) Anyway keep up the great work ]
Beans827 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Okay, I just have to say that I have an absolute jello spot for a Baseballward! He totally does it for me. So...I'm totally alerting this puppy! Can't wait to see where it goes. The UST is yummy! Thanks for sharing.
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
oh, I love it! My favorite characters and my favorite team, what could be better! and wow, their chemistry is awesome! this will definitely be interesting and I can't wait to see more! ;)
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »