Reviews for The Lucky Charm
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
oh the last scene was too hot..inoe i'll love this story!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was great! That was a hot kiss. Lol. I really love what you've done with this fic in just the first chapter and I can't wait to read more! I love sports, and this fic is just a pleasure to have come across and have read for the sports nerd in me. Haha. Great job! Looking forward to your update!
x123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Intriguing start. I am looking forward to following this story.
TwiHappy chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This story has so much possiblity. I can't wait til the next chapter.
Haileywood chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow...that was one hella hot kiss.
bledsoe09 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I really like this story so far.

Its really, really good. Damn that kiss was hot ha ha.

lol i think its so funny that Edward is blaming Bella for his out. ha ha. Poor Bella didn't even do anything ha ha ha.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I hate the BRS; (Angels fan since forever) but... this story is a lot a fun so-far, update soon!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
HOLY CROW THAT WAS AMAZING! I am so mad now that I was too busy to read it before now! But finally I have read it and I should have known it would be so breathtakingly good! It IS co-written by bethabo. ;D

Can't wait for more of it, that was just amazing! Makes me actually wanna watch baseball, lol.
ametz101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was a really great frist chapter! I must say, i'm really looking forward to reading this story because I loved Going for the Gold! I can't wait to read more. However, being from Toronto...not too please about the whole Blue Jays losing thing, but I'll be the first to admit they suck lol so that's not really anything new...bit I still have to stand up for my city ;) Anyway keep up the great work ]
Beans827 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Okay, I just have to say that I have an absolute jello spot for a Baseballward! He totally does it for me. So...I'm totally alerting this puppy! Can't wait to see where it goes. The UST is yummy! Thanks for sharing.
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
oh, I love it! My favorite characters and my favorite team, what could be better! and wow, their chemistry is awesome! this will definitely be interesting and I can't wait to see more! ;)
WhoDatWTF chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
*deep breath*

Sigh.

*deep breath*

Sigh.

Phew.

That was...amazing.

First off, I love that this is being written by two avid Red Sox fans who actually know baseball. Cause obviously I do too. So I find myself adding the extra little visuals of the plays and stuff. Edward's on third and Big Papi...er...Emmett flies out. I picture him getting jammed so it falls short enough that even the speedy leadoff man can't score. Ya know?

It makes it so much more awesome.

Especially having been to Fenway too. GAH!

And then the attraction bringing the hatred between the two of them...I love it! Just such total fiery goodness!

You're gonna singlehandedly get me back into FF, you know. Seriously.

Now based off of this year...I can't wait to see how things go when it gets a bit rougher. Like losing to the Orioles...and then the White Sox ;)

And now it's even more incentive for me to cheer for the BoSox...they HAVE to win the World Series! HAVE TO! LOL

This is such a fantastic story here that I don't even know what to say about it. I haven't really reviewed anything in weeks. So I'm just rambling. Just so awesome. I love it!

And I can't wait for the beginning of next week!

Now off to look at some more pictures of Mr. Ellsbury...
vivalalove chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Okay, so I am a die hard season ticket holding Yankee fan that unfortunately currently lives down the street from Fenway Park. I hate all things Red Sox, and if I weren't in Boston for school, I would avoid it like the plague! But let me tell you, I secretly have the BIGGEST crush on Jacoby Ellisbury. I see him from time to time in the area, and I would totally go after that if he didn't have a girlfriend!

I'm liking the story already, although the Red Sux (excuse me) thing is going to be hard to read...but i'll just imagine navy blue and white and it will all be good ;)
magic-potr chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
holy shit, women! i have never read a baseball fic like this. keep it up, I know i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
whyOwhy chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I'm glad Bella just stood there...

For a second I was SURE she was going to pull the whole "I was just as involved in that steaming-hot kiss as he was, but I'm still going to slap him as if I am insulted" act.

That P*SSES me off.

For starters, because It's completely sexist that women are aloud to slap/punch/kick/hit men, pretty much whenever they d*mn want, even for the most stupid reasons (because he annoyed you, hurt your feelings, wounded your pride, etc), and get away with it... yet if a man ever lays a finger on a woman he goes to jail. So when a woman abuses the extra leniency for physical violence that she is already given... by striking someone for something that they were an active participant in... well, that's just wrong. Yet Bella slaps Edward at least once in just about every fic I have ever read, for hypocritical reasons... and women eat that sh*t up... so maybe I am the only woman who thinks this double standard is wrong.

Anyways... so I'm glad she didn't do that.

But its funny to me that Bella thinks it's ok for her to yell at, insult, and threaten Edward... but it's NOT ok for him to yell at, insult, or threaten her.

I mean... I'm all about "girl power" when its well placed and positive... but, she is in HIS territory, his sanctuary, after all. I don't think Bella would appreciate it very much if Edward strolled into her work place, her sanctuary, was acting all cocky like he could call the shots and had zero respect for her craft. Ya know... its kinda like swimming in the ocean... you have got to respect the wildlife, do things on their terms since its their territory... or you are going to get hurt ;)

Anyways... moving on. Your writing always cracks me up though... and that was a steaming hot kiss! I can't wait to see where this story is going.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »