Reviews for The Lucky Charm
Whitney Love chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I like Baseballward...LOL. Yummy. That last part with the kissing and clawing at each other was freaking fucktastic!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Holy heck, that was hilarious. Then you go and have him squeeze her hand at the end, how sweet it that? LOVED IT!

Can't wait too see how you fit Alice and Rose in the story. It sounds like Em could really use some Rose lovin' about now. And Jasper needs Alice to tame his wild ways. lol
lindyrb chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hm...interesting start! Better be prepared for lots of baseball inuendo...getting to first base, batting a home run, gettin' down and dirty in the dugout...

Looking forward to more!
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
oh the last scene was too hot..inoe i'll love this story!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was great! That was a hot kiss. Lol. I really love what you've done with this fic in just the first chapter and I can't wait to read more! I love sports, and this fic is just a pleasure to have come across and have read for the sports nerd in me. Haha. Great job! Looking forward to your update!
x123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Intriguing start. I am looking forward to following this story.
TwiHappy chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This story has so much possiblity. I can't wait til the next chapter.
Haileywood chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow...that was one hella hot kiss.
bledsoe09 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I really like this story so far.

Its really, really good. Damn that kiss was hot ha ha.

lol i think its so funny that Edward is blaming Bella for his out. ha ha. Poor Bella didn't even do anything ha ha ha.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I hate the BRS; (Angels fan since forever) but... this story is a lot a fun so-far, update soon!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
HOLY CROW THAT WAS AMAZING! I am so mad now that I was too busy to read it before now! But finally I have read it and I should have known it would be so breathtakingly good! It IS co-written by bethabo. ;D

Can't wait for more of it, that was just amazing! Makes me actually wanna watch baseball, lol.
ametz101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was a really great frist chapter! I must say, i'm really looking forward to reading this story because I loved Going for the Gold! I can't wait to read more. However, being from Toronto...not too please about the whole Blue Jays losing thing, but I'll be the first to admit they suck lol so that's not really anything new...bit I still have to stand up for my city ;) Anyway keep up the great work ]
Beans827 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Okay, I just have to say that I have an absolute jello spot for a Baseballward! He totally does it for me. So...I'm totally alerting this puppy! Can't wait to see where it goes. The UST is yummy! Thanks for sharing.
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
oh, I love it! My favorite characters and my favorite team, what could be better! and wow, their chemistry is awesome! this will definitely be interesting and I can't wait to see more! ;)
WhoDatWTF chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
*deep breath*

Sigh.

*deep breath*

Sigh.

Phew.

That was...amazing.

First off, I love that this is being written by two avid Red Sox fans who actually know baseball. Cause obviously I do too. So I find myself adding the extra little visuals of the plays and stuff. Edward's on third and Big Papi...er...Emmett flies out. I picture him getting jammed so it falls short enough that even the speedy leadoff man can't score. Ya know?

It makes it so much more awesome.

Especially having been to Fenway too. GAH!

And then the attraction bringing the hatred between the two of them...I love it! Just such total fiery goodness!

You're gonna singlehandedly get me back into FF, you know. Seriously.

Now based off of this year...I can't wait to see how things go when it gets a bit rougher. Like losing to the Orioles...and then the White Sox ;)

And now it's even more incentive for me to cheer for the BoSox...they HAVE to win the World Series! HAVE TO! LOL

This is such a fantastic story here that I don't even know what to say about it. I haven't really reviewed anything in weeks. So I'm just rambling. Just so awesome. I love it!

And I can't wait for the beginning of next week!

Now off to look at some more pictures of Mr. Ellsbury...
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »