Reviews for The Lucky Charm
vivalalove chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Okay, so I am a die hard season ticket holding Yankee fan that unfortunately currently lives down the street from Fenway Park. I hate all things Red Sox, and if I weren't in Boston for school, I would avoid it like the plague! But let me tell you, I secretly have the BIGGEST crush on Jacoby Ellisbury. I see him from time to time in the area, and I would totally go after that if he didn't have a girlfriend!

I'm liking the story already, although the Red Sux (excuse me) thing is going to be hard to read...but i'll just imagine navy blue and white and it will all be good ;)
magic-potr chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
holy shit, women! i have never read a baseball fic like this. keep it up, I know i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
whyOwhy chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I'm glad Bella just stood there...

For a second I was SURE she was going to pull the whole "I was just as involved in that steaming-hot kiss as he was, but I'm still going to slap him as if I am insulted" act.

That P*SSES me off.

For starters, because It's completely sexist that women are aloud to slap/punch/kick/hit men, pretty much whenever they d*mn want, even for the most stupid reasons (because he annoyed you, hurt your feelings, wounded your pride, etc), and get away with it... yet if a man ever lays a finger on a woman he goes to jail. So when a woman abuses the extra leniency for physical violence that she is already given... by striking someone for something that they were an active participant in... well, that's just wrong. Yet Bella slaps Edward at least once in just about every fic I have ever read, for hypocritical reasons... and women eat that sh*t up... so maybe I am the only woman who thinks this double standard is wrong.

Anyways... so I'm glad she didn't do that.

But its funny to me that Bella thinks it's ok for her to yell at, insult, and threaten Edward... but it's NOT ok for him to yell at, insult, or threaten her.

I mean... I'm all about "girl power" when its well placed and positive... but, she is in HIS territory, his sanctuary, after all. I don't think Bella would appreciate it very much if Edward strolled into her work place, her sanctuary, was acting all cocky like he could call the shots and had zero respect for her craft. Ya know... its kinda like swimming in the ocean... you have got to respect the wildlife, do things on their terms since its their territory... or you are going to get hurt ;)

Anyways... moving on. Your writing always cracks me up though... and that was a steaming hot kiss! I can't wait to see where this story is going.
u2ugly2nv chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
ooh the ending was hot. and it got me all bothered. I know if they went all the way it would of been explosive.

I was hoping that he would of taken her against the wall.
Jackuhwalynn chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I LOVE this story! It's exciting, unexpecting, and sexy! Please update soon!
IfIWishUponAStar chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Nice hot start to the story. Love/hate (or should I say Lust/Hate) reletionships are always fun to read.

Looking forward to more!
BellaNC chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow! So HOT! Loved it!
nermalasu chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
damn that was crazy hot! can't wait for more!
colourmecolourful chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
OMFG that was one intense chapter! Can't wait for the next update ;P
Leucothea29 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Nice. Loving the action in the locker room. Hot, sexy and sweet. M M good. Thanks for writing and posting.

Leuthy
randomemmalieex3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
OH MY GOD! This is like the most amazing thing ever, i love this story! I mean like that last scene with all the passion and heat the fierce fire in his eyes- i can see it, and i love it! and then how he did a gentle caring squeeze to her hand before he left- aw. so Edward. But i think you are an amazing writer and i cannot wait for the next chapter of this!
kenziemorton chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
omg that was hot.
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
WOW. I have no more to say
hartfordamy chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
WOW! that was so incredible! i loved going for the gold, but this is a whole new level, i am so excited! (unfortunatly i live in australia and no zero about baseball, oh well, you said you would help with the baseball lingo) :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Sweet Mother Of God.

You're a girl after my own heart.

I am in absolute intense LOVE with Jacoby McCabe Ellsbury.

When I watch the Sox, I say things like, "I wish I was the gum in his mouth right now."

And just all around speak to him, like, god, I need a life.

I have an official jersey and three tee-shirts. Backgrounds on both my computer and phone. And a few glossy pictures from the local papers.

And I can just tell you right now.. if I EVER witnessed, Jacoby, having an attitude like the one Edward had in this first chapter... Oh my shit, I would probably just melt into a puddle and die. One of my favorite things about him is his serious face and when he's pissed and swears. God.

I went to a game in August.. Sat in Center field to enjoy the view behind his sweet self.

And this also happened to be the game he slid home and hurt himself and left early. I mourned for a bit.

I apologize.. this review said NOTHING about your story.. and it was mostly just me sharing my psychotic Jacoby tendencies.

Needless to say... I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS FIC!
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »