Reviews for The Lucky Charm
Jackuhwalynn chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I LOVE this story! It's exciting, unexpecting, and sexy! Please update soon!
IfIWishUponAStar chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Nice hot start to the story. Love/hate (or should I say Lust/Hate) reletionships are always fun to read.

Looking forward to more!
BellaNC chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow! So HOT! Loved it!
nermalasu chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
damn that was crazy hot! can't wait for more!
colourmecolourful chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
OMFG that was one intense chapter! Can't wait for the next update ;P
Leucothea29 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Nice. Loving the action in the locker room. Hot, sexy and sweet. M M good. Thanks for writing and posting.

Leuthy
randomemmalieex3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
OH MY GOD! This is like the most amazing thing ever, i love this story! I mean like that last scene with all the passion and heat the fierce fire in his eyes- i can see it, and i love it! and then how he did a gentle caring squeeze to her hand before he left- aw. so Edward. But i think you are an amazing writer and i cannot wait for the next chapter of this!
kenziemorton chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
omg that was hot.
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
WOW. I have no more to say
hartfordamy chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
WOW! that was so incredible! i loved going for the gold, but this is a whole new level, i am so excited! (unfortunatly i live in australia and no zero about baseball, oh well, you said you would help with the baseball lingo) :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Sweet Mother Of God.

You're a girl after my own heart.

I am in absolute intense LOVE with Jacoby McCabe Ellsbury.

When I watch the Sox, I say things like, "I wish I was the gum in his mouth right now."

And just all around speak to him, like, god, I need a life.

I have an official jersey and three tee-shirts. Backgrounds on both my computer and phone. And a few glossy pictures from the local papers.

And I can just tell you right now.. if I EVER witnessed, Jacoby, having an attitude like the one Edward had in this first chapter... Oh my shit, I would probably just melt into a puddle and die. One of my favorite things about him is his serious face and when he's pissed and swears. God.

I went to a game in August.. Sat in Center field to enjoy the view behind his sweet self.

And this also happened to be the game he slid home and hurt himself and left early. I mourned for a bit.

I apologize.. this review said NOTHING about your story.. and it was mostly just me sharing my psychotic Jacoby tendencies.

Needless to say... I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS FIC!
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I'm in love. I really am. That was intense, you hooked me. That kiss did more than seal the deal.
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
oh I like this story! The Red Sox are my second favorite team in the league. Sorry, I'm from Cleveland and I must respect my Indians. Even though they suck right now. Can't deny that my heart ached a bit when you mentioned the 2007 World Series. Which we ALMOST went to. Fucking Indians got cocky and they started making t-shirts and the second they did I said, "Well... there goes our chance at the Series." And lo and behold we lost. Anyway, so this story is totally great so far and I can't wait for the next chapter :)

-Rachelle-
Keira Sawyer chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
fuckhot angry almost sex. continue please!
aleah-01 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
so as a girl who has spent her 21 years living in the heart of Red Sox Nation (about 20 mins north of Boston) I must say that I effin love this story. I love picturing Edward in a Sox uniform. Though Ellsbury is def the sexiest one on the team I can't help but picture Rob as Edward in the uniform. its orgasmic none the less. and i can totally see Emmett as papi.

one thing i didn't like was that he was called out on the straight steal to home. when Ellsbury stole home it was one of the greatest things I've seen. I was at Fenway when it happened and it was sheer craziness.

this is totally somewhat random but I was down in north carolina last year and cause I have a boston accent and i'm from MA everyone kept calling me a Yankee. i know they meant it meaning a northener but I would get so pissed to even be associated with the Yankees so Edward's outburst is totally acceptable in my book!

but besides that (and my extremely long comment) I look forward to seeing where this goes. I haven't read going for the gold yet but after reading this chapter I am so on that. :o)
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »