Reviews for The Lucky Charm
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Good! Update please!
ClancyJane chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
i do love me some sexual tension... : )
hartfordamy chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
well and truly humorous. i really loved it, and i cant wait to read what edward will do next :)
devadasi7 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
so, i got interrupted when i was reading this before and just now got to finish the chapter...damn kids! : )

this chapter was amazing! and the whole front door scene was hotter than hell and the taxi scene was ridiculously funny! i love you guys!
BlackKeys09 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
What a beautiful end to a chapter. "Well fuck" Loved it.

and I loved that this line came up again:

"However, I wasn't considered one of the fastest players in the league for nothing,"

I didn't give it a second thought in the first chapter, but when it got said again I laughed.

Great chapter!
BlackKeys09 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I have you on author alert because I LOVE everything I've read by you, and the e-mail for your new story was sitting in my inbox for quite awhile because I wanted to make sure I had enough time to just sit down and read the whole chapter, no interruptions. I had pretty high expectations and you definitely met them. and now that I've waited there's another chapter! I gasped a little bit when I saw that. :)
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Oh, this is absolutely wonderful. You two are doing a great job. Poor Bella and Edward...so confused...which means great fun for all of us. lol.
Iceblondie chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
WOW! Sexual attraction is maddening, that love/ hate / lust kind of thing. Now what the heck he is stuck now let alone now sexual frustrated. He better clear this up prior to his next game or this may affect his game playing and temperment. I like the fact that everyone, well Jasper and Seth see their is something up between Bella and Edward.

I can not wait until the next chapters. loving this.
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was amazing, exciting and it.
brandj chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Not gonna lie…I am totally bummed that the season is over! Freakin’ Pap in the last inning. But I’m glad this fic is here so they can “live on” for a while longer.

“we played the Rays last year with all those damn cowbells.” I hate those damn cowbells to!

If bella won’t give Jasper the time of day, I sure will! Jasper Beckett…I’ll take em both!

"A form of Tourett's," Bella snapped. "I go around kissing random people. You, Jasper. . ." I want that problem.

Nice chapter…Poor Edward though. Hope he gets “help” in the next chapter!
StarryNightT chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Oh, Edward... it doesn't matter how much she might want you too - you do NOT say that to a girl. That's like saying "I don't really like you, but your hot so lets have sex." Yeah. That makes a girl feel GREAT. * .* Bella, your going to have to teach Edward what to say to girls because he's clearly clueless in many aspects. But don't worry - I have faith he'll learn :) Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Rachelle-
AvidReaderBz chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
No. No no. No cliffies. thats mean. Genius, but mean. Poor Eddie, and what is Bella's problem?

Can't wait for the next chapter, it SO GOOD! x
lorit chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Great chapter! Thanks for the update! Sorry it took me so long to review.
knh0103 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
gosh... please tell me Edward has some BETTER love interest out there- and by that I don't mean some bimbo. someone with intelligence has got to know how to appreciate him. frankly, Bella is kinda dumb. she just complains and gets mad like the world revolves around her... AND she is bad luck!
thedownbeat chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
You go Bella! I like it when people have self respect for themesleves, not that I wouldn't have minded an early lemon, but that would have ruined the story if it happened.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »