Reviews for The Lucky Charm
izzzyy chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
*mega cheer* FUCKING GOOD FOR HER! I mean, I don't think Edward's an ass, and I know he's trying, but good for her saying it's not enough, because I don't think "just sex" would be enough for Edward, either. And if they can control themselves for two seconds, they'd have time to explore what lies beneath that attraction. I love you both so fucking much.
Angels And Airwaves chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
aw. great chapter.

:D
Possession chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
ah sexual frustration sure does make for a great story line... I love it!
Possession chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
OK...I've decided that I will continue to read the story even though the story involves the Red Sox and I am a Yankee fan ((LOL)). A story is a good story and I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of it.

PS... Ellsbury very cute.
Twilight2Midnight chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Good on Bella - you go girl!

Glad she just didn't give in to Edward - he needs to be strung out for awhile I feel :)

Great chapter I must add - haha to Jasper too! Can't wait for more... bring it on!
Twilight2Midnight chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Oh how hot & yummy - I finally got to read the 1st chapter & now I can go onto the 2nd straight away... phew - I'm hot & bothered & need to keep reading - WOW... this is going to be good (of course - you wrote it!)
WhyIsBellaTheOne chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
well, I'm intrigued about Bella actually trying to convince Edward of something. she's never put in the effort for him.. in the books AND 90% of stories out there.

for someone who doesn't want to be looked at as a groupie, she sure doesn't mind using it to her advantage. and geez.. is she PMSing or what? what a shame to all women out there.. we're not all harpies!
xq1227 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
typical Bella.. a bitch in every form. don't worry, that's really in character. it's not she's ever really likeable. always whiny and bratty but everyone fawns over her. I guess even people like Edward have flaws- BAD TASTE.
kdesign23 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
bubbling, angsty hotness professional sports win
Eliph95 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
ahahahah poor edward..he just the person to go to if you want to learn how to piss off your gf..lol edward's attempts at bella are just too funny
TheEdwardEmmett chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
The ending on this chapter is EPIC, I love the Edward parts!
Lemon Muffins chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
You will not believe how freaking jazzed I was when I saw the summary in the alert I received for this story... I'm a big baseball fan myself (though being form the Bay Area, I tend to root for the A's, even though they lost the amazing ass of Barry Zito to the Giants, but I digress...), so I always enjoy a good baseball fic, as few of them as there are.

And now with the fantastic-osity of this story, you've ruined my hopes for writing one myself, and I say that with all the praise possible for you, lol.

Anyway...

I liked the simple start, with Edward doing just a tiny bit of history on himself, showing us how long he's been into the sport, and that he didn't just stumble upon it or anything. I liked that he truly has a passion for the game.

And I like the little hero worship thing Edward has for his fellow players... you can tell that he's still very much a newbie and entranced by the fantasy of it all, despite the fact that he's actually living IN the fantasy. I just think it's adorable the way he talks about his team mates XD

I admit, I was a little confused at first over why she was Bella DWYER, but I see that it's because Charlie SWAN is their manager, right? Though I still automatically see the name “Renee” everytime I glimpse Dwyer, and then am confused when it seems they're talking about Bella... until I realize that it DID actually say Bella... That'll take some getting used to, lol

And I just like the innocent way that Seth said, “Dude, she's real pretty...” Not hot or sexy or smokin' or anything like that... but pretty. Very sweet. I like Seth .

And the kiss! Oh my gosh, the kiss! I'll be very un-Seth-like and say that was HOT! But at the end, he's sending her mixed signals! She says that he gives her the same look as before (which would imply that he wasn't very happy with her) but he still squeezes her hand, like in reassurance... hm...

But it was very intense, and very good beginning. I look forward to being able to read the next chapter soon :D
coxie chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Whew...that Edward is just having no luck and Bella for that matter. Excellent chapter!
ny88 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Great chapter :D
ReluctantRomantic chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Ha! Well done. I think this is the first time EVER that I was relieved by a cockblock. These two getting jiggy at this point just didn't feel right, even though the UST is off the friggin' charts!

Really good job of writing a satisfyingly infuriating love/hate relationship. I also like that you're depicting them as being at least on the same playing field sexually, rather than one being way out of the other's league (pardon the puns - couldn't resist).

Yeah, it's too bad the Red Sox went down. My husband is from Boston, so it's been like our family is in mourning.

Great job writing this, though!
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »