Reviews for His Mission
Aoki Aoi 16 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Awww the first chapter made me sad, yet intrigued. Now to go read chapter 2
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 20 . 10/29/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww me and my 6! trying to grab stars! i can totally see that! thank you so much!
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
YAY! MY LITTLE SEER WILL BE ABLE TO DRAW AGAIN SOON !i'm giggling and im so happy he's back im almost crying! i know how much it means to 6, to be able to draw... thank you for bringing that back to him !
PoppyECL.6-13 chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
i agree even tho tis mean its quite fun to write freak outs
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
really cool story! found it on the 6 community (if you wondered) really good! about the notes, when you said about the grave location it was out side the remains of the house where the first room is so you didn't actually move it... love the story can't wait for 6 to come back! you know the thing with the rain i had the same idea in my presence story! when the rain finds them their souls find them! i like to ramble ... i'd love you to read my stories if you want to
Mable chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
In the end they all came back, everyone lived... I wish this was how the movie ended.

(In background) Yeah.

I loved that 5 was the main character.

(In background) Yeah.

Thank you.

(In background) Your welcome.

Not you! CherrySkye25!

(In background) :)

Okay, loved it, putting it on favorites. Hipe that sometime you'll write another. -
Tolazytologon chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Heh. Nib is such a funny word.
Sparkl3Kitten chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
This is a SUPER good story! I'm so sad it's over!

OMG...I just realized I read all 20 chapters word by word in one day. That didn't take me too long! Only...*looks at clock* holy tube sock! Almost 3 hours?

THAT'S how committed I was to reading your story :D I really hope to see more stories from you soon, you are an EXTREMELY talented writer! (Maybe that means nothing coming from me, but I hope you know you're really good at writing!)

Again, awesome awesome AWESOME story, and I give it (if I could rate, which I'm making it that I can!) a 10 out of 5 :DD

Mitchie:D
animatedrose chapter 19 . 1/2/2010
Awesome story you have here! I loved it!
1Hirotamoy1 chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
...wow...what can i say...it's been a fun ride...I can honestly say that i'll miss this story so much and...God im gonna miss waiting by the computer for another chapter, i really did like this story. The story was so well writen and i got every different kind of emotion out of it. I feel like i should cry right now, but i want to be smiling until the end. You did an amazing job and i'll never be able to forget this story...normally i'd be saying Update Soon, but i guess now i'll have to say...Amazing Job! I hope to read more of your work in the future and..thanks for the ride! Ily!

~Hirotamoy~
27's Fury chapter 20 . 12/30/2009
8D! OMG! I can't believe my fear for what would happen next almost kept me from reading this tremendously wonderful ending! The most awesome twist I've read yet! I just loved this to pieces, it was so-it was just-I loved-AHH! I can't describe it!~
TR16 chapter 20 . 12/30/2009
Oh my goodness..it's over. The story is over. Holy crackers the story is over I can't believe it. I remember when I first started reading it a couple months ago and now...and now it's over. IT'S OVER. This magnificent piece of work is over...

Gosh I can't believe it's over. And on such a wonderful note. Holy crap this chapter was amazing. And just to warn you...this review is gonna be long. Cuz I have so much to say.

2 coming back to help 5 was amazing and it made me smile. The detail and work you put into that whole repairing scene with 5's optic was just so amazingly...detailed. It was fantastic and I couldn't get this darn smile off my face. And when 5 could finally see but he refused to look over at 2 (though he knew that it was him) was wonderful. I don't know why, but I loved that. And then when he finally did and he hugged him...gosh I loved it.

3 and 4 tackling 5 when he and 2 arrived back at the bulding just made me giggle cuz I could totally picture them doing that. I love the twins and that just was so cute and adorable.

Repairing 9...so much detail! Holy crap, how do you put in so much detail? I never would have been able to describe how 5 repaired 9 (or any of the repairs done in this story). And the whole metal plate thing to keep him cool was really...cool. Lol. And 9 seeing 2 again must have been a bittersweet reunion, eh? XD But you wrote 2's words well and everything. Him being not mad and 9 continuing to say that he was...lol, made me smile.

1 and 2 playing chess...I could totally picture it. And it made me kind of giggle picturing it, and picturing the little arguments that they would get in together over turns and stuff...but then in the end they wouldn't care and would just go off and do something else. 1 sure has come a long way from how he acted in the movie.

The shooting stars at the end. Made me smile again. As I read that I actually started to cry. Cuz ya know, they really are a big family and spending family time like that...it just really got to me. Especially since I could picture it all in my head as I read through it. You are really good at writing emotinal stuff (even if it's not supposed to be emotinal ).

All in all, this chapter was amazing. This story was amazing. This chapter has got to be my favorite out of all of them. And I am so happy that you never killed off 2. Cuz if you had...I'd be one mad girl and you'd be wise to be araid. XD Nah, I'm just kidding. Lol. Wonderful, wonderful story and at the same time that I'm sad that it's over, I'm glad to see that everything worked out for all of the stitchpunks and everything is good and stuff. Fantastical ob on this, and I am looking forward to seeing more writings from you. 3

~Taylor

P.S.- This is probably the longest review I have EVER left on a story, so you now hold that award. Congratulations on such a phenomenal piece of work that has captivated so many people for such a long time. I wish you luck in your writing future, and I can not wait for more 9 stories from you.
GorillazObsessor chapter 20 . 12/30/2009
*bawls* WHY? IT OVER! *cries*

Aw, but I loved it! Im so glad 2 found a way to come back! YAY! and it makes sense. GREAT JOB! (hey r u on the 9 forum? I would exalt u so many times for this!)
Regina Demonica chapter 20 . 12/29/2009
Yay! 2's back! *happy dance* All in all, a well done story.
Kittifreak chapter 20 . 12/29/2009
AGH! I want to slap you for giving me a heart attack four weeks ago, but I think I'll hug you instead. I love how this story ended. It is absolutely amazing. And, seeing how 2 is one of my favorite characters along with 6, 5, and the Seamstress, I am a very happy camper. I'm glad 9 got to apologize to 2, it was eating the poor guy up! Though 2 saying that he would get mad if it happened again made me laugh.

And believe me, I'm actually pretty picky with what I read so this is no small feat when I say that this is probably my favorite story ever written on this website that I have read so far. Congrates!