Reviews for Snot Funny, Sam
phyllis2779 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love that the cause for the age-regression is not explained until midway through the story and the ending had me tearing up a little.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Awwww! Little Dean! *-* Soooo cuteeee

I loved it ~

See ya around, DD

Rosetta
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
What is it with me and wee Dean? And Sammy entranced by him. Ellen was so great here. So yeah, there's schmoop by the bucketful and I loved every word.

Phoebe
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Too cute! My favorite part: "He grips his brother under his armpits and swings him up onto the bed, drops him down, and Dean bounces once and lets out a high-pitched giggle that he immediately stifles with a horrified look. Sam chooses not to comment." I also love Sam calling Ellen for help. :)
Cushion chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
AW. Definitely one of the sweetest story I've read. Little Dean is so cute!
Wunjo chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I loved this! Little Dean is so cute, you write him gorgeous. Like to see more of this kind of age regression thing about Dean - Sam seems to get all the cutie pie stories.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aw, wee Dean is always irresistible. *g* Make that sick, wee Dean, and my goodness - I know how Sam feels!

Nice job - it's the kind of toothache that's actually okay...LOL!
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I LOVED this. Love the idea of Dean being age-regressed, and he was so cute and so Dean, and I love caretaker Sam SOO much, and how he kept wanting to pick Dean up and stuff was really sweet. And I loved the end, when Dean just gave in and let Sam comfort him and Sam asserted that it was his turn to look after Dean. LOVED it! I just wish there was more. :) I'm favoriting this!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
okay, normally I#m not so much into storys with that dean-being-in-a-childs-body-of-his-thingy, but this one was VERY VERY cute and I couldn't stop grnning and I think Im dying from wee!deans cuteness,especially with wee!dean having the grown Dean's personality...

Loved it!

Kritty
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
LOVED IT! :D
Mirrordance chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This story is so incredibly adorable :) It's theoretically straightforward, but there's actually so much more going on; the tone is just so strong, as are the visuals, and the characterizations are pitch perfect. Thanks for sharing :)
Shannz chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Way too friggin cute!

Adorable in the best way possible. I love how we come into this 6 days in and while you explain the curse its like totally beside the point.

The best schmoop eva...or atleast in a long while :)

Great job.

-shan
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is the cutest thing ever! Totally delightful, thank you, esp. Dean's fusion with kid-Dean. I really get Sam's desire to touch and cuddle, and I love that Dean (sorta) lets him. And loved Dean's memory of steam-treating Sam, too.
masondixon chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This was delightful and adorable. Dean in a little body with the same Dean attitude...and sick on top of it. So precious. I may never look at my own 4 year-olds the same way again :)

Thank You.
Aesculap chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
*ack* this was sweeter than maple syrup mixed with honey :)

And I want that video too!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »