Reviews for A Twisted Fairytale
Please do more of this i really like it !
I love this story!Please Continue! :)
rainbowfluterain chapter 4 . 7/3
Holy carpets, if you never finish this I will probably cry.
thepurplerabbit chapter 4 . 6/14
WHY DON'T YOU UPDATE?

SO MUCH POTENTIAL, SO WELL WRITE, SUCH AMAZING CHARTERS.

I SHIP ALICE WITH EVERYONE EXCEPT GIL BUT OMG, THIS IS AMAZE-BALLS.

ONE OF THE FEW PANDORA HEARTS AU FICS I LIKE.
Please do more it' so funny and i just love it please do more sonn pretty please!
Casey Marian chapter 4 . 4/14
This a pretty good story, the plot line is decent and the usage of threats of harm is rather creative.
Keep it up even if you published it long ago and good luck with your updates.
Update!
AngelofChaos368 chapter 1 . 2/5
I love your story sooooo much! please continue the story! I fully support you! XD
CC chapter 4 . 2/3
This is my favorite chapter so far. I love jack/alice and gil/alice moments
Ei-chan chapter 2 . 2/3
taking my time to review another chapter because I luv all of it! I'm so happy you updated this. Plz continue it!
Ei-chan chapter 1 . 2/3
I really love this! Please update soon!
Hannah L-Sama chapter 4 . 2/1
Oh my gosh! This fic is amazing! You had me constantly snickering and laughing my head off! You did perfectly with the guy's characters, as well as Alice and Sharon. I love the plot you've worked out, I hope you continue or I will be sincerely devastated! I can't wait to see what happens next!
HanaritsuKrizza chapter 4 . 1/23
i love it very much, i'm laughing the whole time i'm reading this chapter.. and thanks for updating, i've been wanting something like this and you provided me with the happiness that i've been craving.. oh and happy belated birthday!
Random chapter 4 . 1/19
Poor Alice. Love the story by the way
Devin Trinidad chapter 4 . 1/19
Five years later and you finally updated...You finally updated! Oh my gosh, this is like a miracle! Anyways, it looks like I'm going to have to reread this, but I have a feeling that if you continue, this will be completely epic. I also can't wait to see how Alice will treat the Princes as a maid.

Til the next update!