Reviews for A Twisted Fairytale
xoxo-No Name-xoxo chapter 4 . 7/20
Ah, poor Alice. Stuck with the pervy princes as their soon to be maid and if they keep up the harassing, she will also be their soon to be murderer :-) I hope things start looking up for poor Alice soon and maybe just hopefully her mother will start well...acting like a mother.

Anyways, I really enjoyed the four chapters that are out. They really made me smile and laugh and it makes me look forward to the future antics of the characters. I know you haven't updated in a while but I really do hope you consider updating soon. :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Please do more of this i really like it !
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
I love this story!Please Continue! :)
StrawberryLemonOrangeAppleRain chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Holy carpets, if you never finish this I will probably cry.
thepurplerabbit chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
WHY DON'T YOU UPDATE?

SO MUCH POTENTIAL, SO WELL WRITE, SUCH AMAZING CHARTERS.

I SHIP ALICE WITH EVERYONE EXCEPT GIL BUT OMG, THIS IS AMAZE-BALLS.

ONE OF THE FEW PANDORA HEARTS AU FICS I LIKE.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Please do more it' so funny and i just love it please do more sonn pretty please!
Casey Marian chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
This a pretty good story, the plot line is decent and the usage of threats of harm is rather creative.
Keep it up even if you published it long ago and good luck with your updates.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Update!
AngelofChaos368 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I love your story sooooo much! please continue the story! I fully support you! XD
CC chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
This is my favorite chapter so far. I love jack/alice and gil/alice moments
Ei-chan chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
taking my time to review another chapter because I luv all of it! I'm so happy you updated this. Plz continue it!
Ei-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I really love this! Please update soon!
Hannah L-Sama chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
Oh my gosh! This fic is amazing! You had me constantly snickering and laughing my head off! You did perfectly with the guy's characters, as well as Alice and Sharon. I love the plot you've worked out, I hope you continue or I will be sincerely devastated! I can't wait to see what happens next!
HanaritsuKrizza chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
i love it very much, i'm laughing the whole time i'm reading this chapter.. and thanks for updating, i've been wanting something like this and you provided me with the happiness that i've been craving.. oh and happy belated birthday!
Random chapter 4 . 1/19/2015