Reviews for A Twisted Fairytale
Moist von Lipwig chapter 3 . 3/9
I must say, your writing is quite impressive. Because your writing is so good, I would like to make a request for a one shot (or story if you're willing). Basically, I would like the characters to interact with Alice like in A Twisted Fairytale but Alice and Cheshire are Ice Dancers like Meryl Davis and Charlie White. I would be immensely grateful if you took my request into consideration. Thank you.
Angel chapter 3 . 2/1
Awsome twist! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next part :)
Abbie chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Fantasic i have falled I love with this book already
Catrina7077 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I love this story Are you ever gonna update it?
Orihime00sama chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Please continue, this story's amazing! I really like Alice/Multiple pairings, they're just so funny!
Elliot's priceless, Vincent's creepy, Oz and Jack are Tamaki Suoh, Gilbert's a tsun-tsun-tsun-tsundere-dere-dere, while Break's naughty by 'tainting' Alice's innocent mind with innuendo. Ah, please continue.

Many luv and fluff...
- Eli
evil-angel-sakura chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
That's a very interesting story! I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly hope you're planning on countinuing it : )
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update!
The Mad Writing Center chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I cannot describe how brilliant this is.
MichiyoAndMeganeNeko chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
You have some grammar mistakes, but overall I really like the story, you've done really well!
Thea Moore chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
May we have an update for Christmas?
Devin Trinidad chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Salutations, I love this story and I would like it even more if you finished it! Then again, I guess you're pretty much dead since its been years, but this is one of few PH stories that I truly enjoy reading. There's a good plot, characterization was spot on, possible love triangles-Cheshire for the win! Or Break. Or Gil. Who am I kidding, I love them all! So if you really love us, update!
Snowyfoxs chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
So I basically found this fanfic by pure luck...and wow. I love it! It would be nice to see an update, if there's one in the future,but I will continue to look forward to it. c:
whatdotheydream chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Awww...You HAVE to continue it! I'm a hardcore AlicexOz shipper, so...Make some fluff scenes please?
Shinju-chu chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
its ELLIOTXALICE! not that im a HUGE fan of it, i just think itd be cute XD anyways, this is one of the best AliceXAll stories ive read so far ;) gl, dude(srry, i dont rlly check for genders XD)
Just-Call-Me-Mischeif chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
You're going to continue this right? Right? I love this story