Reviews for Love Story, Sort Of
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hehe, so maybe not very VxY but damn it's funny! Love the metaphor of him as a grumpy old duck! I can just see his indignation!
zen chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
please write another chapter!
shealakiah chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
A really great story. I especially love how the dialogue flows together so well and how IN character Vincent, Cid, and Yuffie are. There's a few typos, but excellent work anyway!
sylvanius chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was really good, I was sad to see that it's only a one-shot (updates are highly encouraged :D) You have their characters down to a T! Great job, I hope to see more!
BlinkTed chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Yes, please, another one! I really enjoyed this :)
quirkyqwerty chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Teheh was amusing to read.
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Sometimes all I want is a sappy love story, so this was a nice little break from all the sturm and drang in both my real life and my fan fiction life. Although maybe they are the same thing. Hard to tell sometimes. Thanks for this interlude-prob'y a good thing more Avalanche didn't show up at that hotel; Vincent might have gotten variations on the them from so many of them that his ears would have bled! mc
GaladrielofLorien chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh, do write a follow-up! I love it :D so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
You gotta love Yuffie for being all brash. XD
serenbach chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I never really thought about it, but maybe Vincent really is like a duck! I really enjoyed this, drunk Cid and moping Vincent were very in character, as were his interactions with Yuffie. This was a funny and sweet read, it made me smile a lot. :)
tira chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Angsty, romantic, and rathering amusing at the same time. :-)
spitfire2962 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I'd love it if you did a follow up, but that's mostly 'cause I absolutely love this yuffentine and less because I think it needs it.
Syl Gordon chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This was lovely, I'd really enjoy being a follow-up if you feel so inclined to write one, because this feels somewhat open-ended, like it's waiting for more, but I see that in a lot of things.