Reviews for Magical Blue Eyes
Sarahrose660 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I enjoyed it very much, but I would say that you should get a beta. It's just little things that you've spelt wrong.
congotandsja chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aww. This is so sweet. I love Arthur and Merlin. The actors Colin and Bradley have so much chemistry. They couldn't have selected better people to play them. Didn't you just die of joy and horror when Arthur drank the goblet to save Merlin? I loved that episode, it was one of my favourites. Which ones were your favourite?
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aw :) That's made me all fuzzy and hapy. How sweet!
Demmie chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
A really nice fic here. You've gotten Arthur's personality down well, its not too idealistic, it shows his impatience and yet it shows a deeper side to him.

The one thing i do need to point out is your spelling. I suggest getting a Beta reader for your work, because a spellcheck wont pick up on the mistakes. its nothing major, you can still read it fine without it but youve put in different words that sound the same as what you intended to put down. stuff like 'new' instead of 'knew', 'know' instead of 'no', 'spouse' instead of 'suppose'.

Apart from that, its a good fic to read. I enjoyed reading it.
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow, loved this. You wrote Arthur's opinion so very well, it was beautiful. Thank you for the lovely read,

Kar, xx