Reviews for A Push In The Right Direction
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
alright could you please write out the hole death threat for me cos i so wanna hear this one...

good story! love the constent bickering between the two, and i always love Hisagi being the (Of lack of a better term) voice of reason,
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
ROFL

A...stuffed...bear. LOL

I loved it! I read Fear, and when I saw this I was like "Oh! Oh!" because I just love Hisagi. I think it should've been in the original story, but at least you posted it. :)
FlowerGirl82 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Not sure why you decided to leave this chapter out. If you're ever feeling ambitious, you could probably sneak it back into place between 3 and 4. Good job!
DelMarch chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
LOL! This was hilarious, and touching at the same time :) I'm very glad you decided to post it, it's really funny and interesting. The characterisation is very good, the dialogue flows well, the action is well-described. Very good. The only thing you could do to make it even better would be getting someone to proofread it, as there are some spelling mistakes and a few tense switchings here and there. But other than that, an excellent read :D Thank you so much for sharing!
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
*Cries of joy* ** thank you! you love me! you really really LOVE ME! *always wanted to say that.*

instesd of milk and cookie (don't worry, you'll still get them) I'll give you this :D

put this in the url:

Kwala chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I liked Hasagi's quick but useful in put, Good story.