Reviews for Phoenix and Dragon
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 6/6
I love reincarnation for love. It is so sweet.
Aista chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
'This was the pain of the immortal, the finite.' Beautiful prose. Is the folklore you're looking for the Japanese Legend of O-Tei?
coincidentally chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Such a beautiful, limpid style. I enjoyed how your story and your words flowed together like Haku's river. Just one word: exquisite.
Parallaxm chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
My goodness. The diction. The syntax. "...she became tinder to time's whimsy." Lovely. So melancholic and achingly sentimental. There's so much to explore in the seemingly simple feel of the movie. Thank you for this.
colorful mist chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
this was so beautiful. i loved it. so sad yet glad... keep writing :)
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Sweet.
Pyrahus chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Argh, I favorited this fic ages ago but never reviewed, I apologize for that ;.

I really love this fanfiction. When I began reading it, I didn't think I'd like it that much at all because I honestly haven't seen that many well-written "reincarnation" fics as a whole but I think you got this spot on.

I really love how you wrote Haku's thoughts; it's so relatable for humans but at the same time, there is this tinge of un-earthliness in the tone, it was really well-balanced.

Words can't describe how much fun I had reading this!

Thanks for writing this awesome piece!
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
it's so cute! love it!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
nice i loved how she came back great job it was amazing
Lady Aduka chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Breathtaking and amazing. That's my verdict for this fic. Beautiful, sweet but with a touch of reality, starting from Chihiro's old age and passing up to her reincarnation. I can clearly feel Haku's sorrow for her death too - ah, it's really a blessing and a curse to be an immortal, isn't it?

Thanks for writing this; two thumbs up! *saves to Favorites*

~Lady Aduka
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow.

I don't have anything meaningful to contribute, I'm afraid, except to say 'bravo, jayzus, and holy sh*t.'

Also, I'm favoriting this immediately, as no other course of action makes any sense.

Phenomenal.