Reviews for To Save a Friend
Gamma Cavy chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
the link still holds huh, I cant think what else was interrupting Clouds dream of Zack
AnimatedFox chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Wow, wow, wow. I really would love to read more of this. I so truly want to hear everyone's thoughts when they figure out who they are saving... And Sephiroth - he does need to be saved. I imagine Cloud would be angry, at least for a while. Genesis needs to atone - I wouldn't blame Sephiroth for still being pissed at him.
Petlover1 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
It must have been very confusing and terrifying for Cloud to see that darkness but it must have given Cloud and Zack a lot of Happiness to see each other again. I'm guess the second half of the chapter was Sephiroth's thoughts considering how dark and sad it was, it seems like Sephy is in a large amount of pain and most of it is being caused by the evil, tormenting Jenova. Poor Seph I hope he's going to be okay. Amazing chapter looking forward to more!
Petlover1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
This was such a beautiful chapter, it was so sweet to see Lucrecia and Vincent finally together after all of the pain they have both been through. Such a beautiful and peaceful chapter :)
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This looks like it's going to be quite a good story, this first chapter was quite exciting! I can't wait to see who Genesis saw, The whole chapter was quite amazing and very exciting!
Wintersheart1766 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
How bizarre How bizarre,Poor detached and suffering Sephiroth of all the tragic figures of both fantasy and fact I empathize with my beloved Sephiroth the most. You depict the horror and anguish of his situation very well.
meessy chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
your writing is truly inspiring; i myself am a writer but i am afraid of critique and so have not published any of the ideas i have, circulating ffvii. After playing crisis core, i was furious at what genesis had said to sephiroth about being an experiment. But now i can see that he is sorry...

As for vincent and lucrecia, i wonder if her request circulates around what is happening to genesis after that chapter

Please enlighten me when you can write more on this one. Thankyou. :)
sailor winx chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Aw that was cute. you great at changinig the tone of the chapters. It is only chapter two but I am already curious about what is going to happean.

Athough there are two things that urked me. Her name is spelled "Lucrecia" and she isn't dead, she is just encased in crystal. other then that this is awsome.
Wintersheart1766 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I am very much loving this more subdued less drama queenish Genesis and your story is quite suspenenseful, I will be awaiting your updating!
sailor winx chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I am loving this concept. I wonder who Genesis saw.