Reviews for Her Majesty's Spy
Rosage chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I've had this bookmarked for ages and only finally now read it. I think despite how long I've been shipping Heather/Elincia this is the first fic I've read for it. You do Heather's voice in the narration well. I liked Elincia's initial firm, business-like manner and how she gradually got more flustered and then intimate. The last scene with Bastian was cute, too.
StattStatt chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Aa~w! So sweet! Love it! Good job! (o-o)
I Beat U At Everything chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Never thought Elincia could be gay for any girl but Lucia, but you've proven me wrong. All characters are true to themselves and the story is fun, cute, and interesting. Thank ye for the pleasant read.
chm01 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
so..much... teasing.. (mind overload)
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Parenthetical phrases need a start and ending comma: heather had even, out of compassion (need comma) tried to steal; just kept on chewing, like some sort of cow (need comma) and yawning.

iQueen/I herself (?) Typos?

A silken rope, lol. Very Rapunzel. Haha and the gown made her resemble a melon? Heather is totally not the poetic romantic type.

L.O.L. "Then you may...p-punish me as much as you like." I...don't think I can normally see Elincia saying this, but hey *suspends disbelief* now that I can, it's pretty funny.

The scent of wildflowers...that accompany Heather everywhere. If this were an anime...

I can see why you were smiling while writing this piece. It's silly and fun and unusual - I can't picture Heather and Elincia as a couple in a serious way, but here, it works.
Writer Awakened chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
lol Heather. She's so great. This is a very nice, well-written, cute little story. And, I can really picture Heather getting paid by...well, getting laid. XD You should totally have called this story "In Her Majesty's Special 'Service'" - as in fanservice, AMIRITE? :D

Anyway, good job. :)
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I WONDER WHO REQUESTED THIS

Afgsifhusi I loved it SO DAMN MUCH.

And I laughed. Mostly at how Heather can flip her hair while being stealthy.

Also Bastian XD