Reviews for The Boogie Man
Owl's Prayer chapter 32 . 7/7
When I first saw the title of this story I thought it wasn't worth reading. But I kept seeing this story under 'favourite stories' of many authors. So I gave it a go.

And I fell in love with this story. It's well written, and I hope I get to read more (left the last few chapters, c'mon, I'm anxious just trying to know the ending. It's bad for my heart to be left hanging TT).

Really grateful this story existed! Your plot bunny rules! Definitely a favourite of mine. Now now, where's the 'next button'? :]
sarafyna-chan chapter 32 . 5/21
Last I read this fic was ages ago, when it hadnt progressed to chapter 14 yet, but now after I finally see the sense wh
FightsWithBears chapter 32 . 5/5
aw shit
Eloohh chapter 32 . 5/2
Hi there
I was checking the web and I found out this fantastic FanFiction. This is the best that I have ever read in a long time and I felt very sad when I figured out that it was incomplete.

Are you going to complete it? Even when your
last update was in 2012? Please I beg you, it would be a waste if you didn't.

The story have a very good history and the character personalities are very good. This story could absorb any one who read it.

I'm not forcing you to finish it, but I want to tell you that, even if you discontinue it, there will be someone who still waiting for the next chapter.

Good luck

I really loved your story 3 I can't wait to know how is going to be the encounter between Tsuna and Hibari.
AliceVermillion chapter 1 . 4/28
OH GOD WHY?! TTTT It's really such a shame we can't see the ending.. And I was about to cry too.. No! Well, can't blame if something was up.. And I'm not expecting more.. Just here to tell you that I really really love this story even if it's unfinished. :)
RaNDoem chapter 32 . 4/15
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT YOU DO NOT END STUFF THERE NOPE NO WHAT THIS IS SO GOOD EVERYONE IS BACK AND TSUNA AND HIBARI CAN GET BACK TOGETHER AND WHAT NO WHAT
It took me one day to read this whole thing.
And I love it.
general zargon chapter 32 . 3/25
Wow, I'm really sorry to see that this story will never be finished, as it's easily one of the best that I've read. :( Sometimes these things happen though, and I can only accept it and enjoy what chapters there are. I hope that one day you regain your inspiration and decide to continue this story. :)
BluOwl chapter 32 . 3/18
Wow. I just.. I cant. This story is just way too amazing for me to put in into words -.- i read this in about 10 hours last night and finished up the last few chapters this morning. Just.. Gosh. This was such a great story! Probably one of my favorite khr fanfics. You haven't uploaded in a long time, but please do so quickly!
Hottstuff JK chapter 32 . 3/17
You must write more I need to find out what happens to Tsuna!
What's happen?! After many years of waiting and back to reread again found this have not yet finished?'
Or i missed something here?
Hottstuff JK chapter 27 . 2/28
Holy crap! I just realized something! Without the sun there would be no color because color is just the sun light reflected off an object!
Hottstuff JK chapter 18 . 2/23
I'm sorry but I have a million and one ways to prove that dear old daddy did not kill his son.
1. There is no motivate.
2. There would not be enough time to clean up the whole entire blood mess if he did kill him.
3. He would not have enough time to hide the body's before wife deary came rushing down.
4. Why would he kill his son the same night he is having a sleep over?
5. No body no prints no murder. For all they know Tsuna could still be alive (which he is) but they are automatically thinking he's dead.
And that's all I can think of at the moment.
MelanieKawaii69 chapter 32 . 2/15
Oh my god, this is the best story in the world. XD AND IT IS GONNA FINISH! Oh my god I can't wait for the last chapter!
tyza chapter 32 . 2/9
very well written. this is my first story on fanfic and I enjoyed it. but maybe I had to read more because I detect some b*llshit in the storyline. like why do they insult with herbivore and why did hybari say that he was going to eat tsuna? that stuff bothers me. I don‘t know wether if its me but the story reads like alice in wonderland. at the beginning i was hoping for a true boogieman and ended up with a gay guy in a suit, wft! I am at peace with the end because I don‘t know about the rest, I felt uncomfortable with the romance thing. I am not homophobic but the age difference thing is a bridge too far for me. lets leave it to the imagination. I read the whole thing and applaud for your storytelling and writing skills.
Antipasti chapter 32 . 2/5