Reviews for The Boogie Man
Hottstuff JK chapter 18 . 2/23
I'm sorry but I have a million and one ways to prove that dear old daddy did not kill his son.
1. There is no motivate.
2. There would not be enough time to clean up the whole entire blood mess if he did kill him.
3. He would not have enough time to hide the body's before wife deary came rushing down.
4. Why would he kill his son the same night he is having a sleep over?
5. No body no prints no murder. For all they know Tsuna could still be alive (which he is) but they are automatically thinking he's dead.
And that's all I can think of at the moment.
MelanieKawaii69 chapter 32 . 2/15
Oh my god, this is the best story in the world. XD AND IT IS GONNA FINISH! Oh my god I can't wait for the last chapter!
tyza chapter 32 . 2/9
very well written. this is my first story on fanfic and I enjoyed it. but maybe I had to read more because I detect some b*llshit in the storyline. like why do they insult with herbivore and why did hybari say that he was going to eat tsuna? that stuff bothers me. I don‘t know wether if its me but the story reads like alice in wonderland. at the beginning i was hoping for a true boogieman and ended up with a gay guy in a suit, wft! I am at peace with the end because I don‘t know about the rest, I felt uncomfortable with the romance thing. I am not homophobic but the age difference thing is a bridge too far for me. lets leave it to the imagination. I read the whole thing and applaud for your storytelling and writing skills.
Antipasti chapter 32 . 2/5
Ffff...
Flickering Ember chapter 6 . 1/11
Never seen a banana spider for myself, but they look pretty cool (still second fiddle to those neon yellow spiders with smily faces of all things on their backs). I don't think I would mind seeing one all that much, so long as it keeps its long legs to itself.
On another note, I'll just be stalking this story, and maybe you.
Maybe.
thequandaryofbeingme chapter 32 . 1/9
Oh how cruel of you to leave us hanging so near to the end! I know it's been 2 years since you last updated, but us readers will still hope against hope that you'll update and finish this wonderful story one day (hopefully soon!).
Anyway great job, I didn't expect much when I looked at the summary, but once I started reading I got hooked!
WinterPrayer chapter 32 . 12/19/2014
Yes. I'm still WinterPrayerOfTheMoons, just as a guest because I'm ashamed of my horrible typos with an iPod. -;;;

It was just simply amazing and I'm now proud to say I'm not missing out in anything or any 1827 fanfics. I hope you update soon. It was an excellent read. ;-; ugh. And tugged on my feels.

I can't wait to read their reunion.
LadyCapuccino chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
so this wasnt the last chapter, huh?
i guess it was since there isnt no more
well, what i have to tell about this story, that I needed 12 hours to read, is that cliches and the hero jorney aside it was good. it was totally deceiveing, though, this summary. You should change it.
Thank you for posting it. best wishes!
WinterPrayerOfTheMoons chapter 32 . 12/19/2014
This story is simply beautiful. I have only discovered this at random, and am. Ow glad to say I'm not missing out anymore. I finished this within a day. It was just that amazing. I hope you will usage soon, but seeing as the last update was quite a while before...
Well. I'm still holding out hope.

Have a happy holiday, and I wish to read more lovely fanfics from you!
AnotherOrdinaryWeirdo chapter 32 . 12/10/2014
I'm legit bawling my eyes out right now and I can't stop. Honestly, this is written so damn well and I don't know how you can get the characters feeling and stuff across so well. Anyways yeah, this is amazing as fuck and I'm like dying right now and I need to read the next chapter soon or else I think I may very possibly die. Just Sayin, so like if you could maybe update soon I'd like be thrilled to pieces. so yeah, not to be a pain or anything, but updateeeee pleaseeeeeee
AnimeLover chapter 32 . 12/6/2014
Yeeeeees! *crying happy tears* Let 1827 rejoice once again! :D Ish wash sho shad! TT The moment when Tsuna died! I was like: NOOOOOOOOOOO! 1827! 1827! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Anyway... I am so gals that Tsuna came back! XD
Hope you update soon XD
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 32 . 11/15/2014
Holy shit, that was a good story. I hope the next chapter and epilogue come soon, because as good of an ending this is, i don't feel quite satisfied. I wanna see the reunion, you know? I want you to know that this is the first KHR fanfic that I have read that had such amazing plot, detail, and character development (and I've read quite a few), and I absolutely love your writing. I think I'm going to check out some of your other stuff now :D
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 30 . 11/15/2014
Never mind, I feel a little awkward now. For some reason when you said Leonardo Lippi I thought you were talking about Reborn's chameleon Leon. It's been awhile since I watched KHR.
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 28 . 11/15/2014
Woah, Leon is a bad guy? And he's human? Interesting. I think you did a good job conveying Hibari's feelings, as I've said before, you are really good at keeping everyone in character. I'm really curious to see how this story is going to be tied up.
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 24 . 11/15/2014
I knew it! I knew it! Mukuro made it there first. Even though I was cheering for Hibari and did not see Gokudera's little appearance coming. But oh man, is Mukuro ever going to get a beating now or what. Good chapter, I imagine it would be pretty hard to write that crazy amount of chaos.

P.S. Didn't Tsuna tell Lussuria that he thought that his birthday passed and he was 14 now?
1,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »