Reviews for The Boogie Man
Leannah Wylden chapter 32 . 9/10
This is really really good! And I seriously need to read the next part! I need to read about their reunion! Please update this It's seriously really good!
A fan chapter 32 . 10/18/2020
Just saw your latest update on your profile. Glad to hear that you're doing well Jikage!

Thank you for deciding to keep your amazing stories up instead of taking them down. It's been years since I left the KHR fandom but like you, I look back on the fandom with fond memories and like to come back to read certain fics and this is one of them! Is it possible to see what you had in mind for the last two chapters even if it's an outline?

Best of luck in the future!
LunariaDecielo chapter 32 . 8/13/2020
Those last chapters better be epic, it's been 8 years... Has this been discontinued? Any news...?
peaphro chapter 32 . 6/28/2020
I still remember this story prior 2012. jikage pls tell us the ending if you still out there, i wont mind if you give me bits of pieces of information of what happens only and not a complete word of the final chapter
Penn chapter 25 . 6/2/2020
God. I reread this again and SHOOT. WHAT A RIDE. This story is incridible it even can be a stand alone story. Hench, I even think this story could become a great manhwa. This is actually my first 1827 fic I read back then when I still high schools student and of course this story is a gem. Good job author!
T.KK20 chapter 32 . 10/8/2019
omg please update this wonderful story! I really want to read their reunion asdfghjkl T_T
MysticRising chapter 6 . 10/2/2019
Okay now im getting the lake house vibes, ya know with sandra Bullock. As in I feel like this hibari is from the future. Future Tsuna is talking to (aka seducing) a younger hibari (idk, both are in a coma or sleep time travel?) Idk, both tsuna and hibari's homes went up in flames and their family died, but the two move and become neighbors and meet for the first time. And then they love each other till the ends of time. The end.2
MysticRising chapter 2 . 10/2/2019
You know this would make a great stand alone story, like not fanfiction. Change the names and some of Hibari's dialogue and viola you got a pretty solid story. Of course I have no idea how you plan to incorporate more khr elements like character personality or lore (flames/mafia).
Chibidylan chapter 5 . 8/19/2019
this story reminds me of when the babadook monster went from being a scary monster to a gay pride icon lmao
HappyFairySong chapter 9 . 7/28/2019
I know Hibari is usually considered the ‘dominant’ role in the Hibari x Tsuna ship, but can I hope that Hibari is the bottom?
Hey chapter 20 . 5/31/2019
Wow, Xanxus is so...extreme. And not in the good way either
Hey chapter 19 . 5/31/2019
Um enma doesn’t have a rain guardian. It was earth themed flames, right? And I absolutely loved the chapter! I just kinda wanted hibari to make an appearance just so that he could react to tsuna... and when tsuna was giving away his name I was literally screaming at the screen to give a fake name!
akira0411 chapter 28 . 4/26/2019
Hibariwon’tdiehibariwon’tdiehibariwon’tdiehibariwon’tdiehibariwon’tdiehibariwon’tdiehibariwon’tdiehibariwon’tdierocks back and force in a fetal position*
Nemhain2009 chapter 32 . 12/5/2018
I’ve enjoyed reading your story!
Quesito2015 chapter 32 . 11/2/2018
Whaaaaaaaaat where's the last chapter!? You can leave it like that! T-T
1,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »