Reviews for The Boogie Man
CivilReader2 chapter 4 . 12/8
don't know why but this chapter like screaming"HATE HARU HATE HARU HATE HARU HATE HARU!to me...
PonytailChibi chapter 1 . 11/28
quite a harem you having there eih tsuna
Cristy1969 chapter 32 . 11/8
I reread this story many times and i still can't get off the feeling of unfulfillment over the years. You have no idea how much i would love to read an update, even if it is to say that you decide not to complete it. Don't leave us hanging, please.
Hikari0005 chapter 31 . 11/4
I love your story, I love so much.
Please, please, update!
Pour chapter 32 . 11/1
Now I know this is old. And your probably not on fanfiction anymore, however if you do see this message. Would you mind to finish this story? It doesn't hurt to ask, and if you've lost intereast that fine, and I'd understand if you just wanna leave it be. You've ended it in a sort of unfulfilling/kinda sorta fulfilling spot. Eh. Uh. Either way. Great story! I enjoyed reading it!
Tenryo Seikomaru chapter 32 . 6/26
I literally thought Tsuna realized that his name was God.

Seriously.
Tenryo Seikomaru chapter 28 . 6/26
I can't, there's no your Tumblr.

Also,
You're wrong. No one is satisfied. You did not post the ending (and I'm sure many people believe that you'll never do it)

*timeskip*

Oh mai gods, I hate you now. POST THE LAST CHAPTERS, GODDAMIT!
Tenryo Seikomaru chapter 22 . 6/26
"Tsuna hung his head lazily between his heads and panted. "

What
Tenryo Seikomaru chapter 13 . 6/26
Where did you listened to the song then?

I try to search 'Hyakunen-go' all I really find is 'Hyakunen no Koi'

Which could be the one you're talking about, but theres subs.
Kagamine Hikari chapter 32 . 2/21
please post the last chapter
Bell2629 chapter 32 . 2/10
update please... i want to see all their reactions when they find out that they are alive, especially hibari's
phingji chapter 32 . 2/4
Updateeeee. Pleaseeeee. I really want to read the end chapter of The boogie man. TT
Please update this soon... So close...
vampmuffin chapter 4 . 1/28
This seems like an interesting story. I'll give the next chapter a go.
Visually Dreamer chapter 32 . 12/31/2016
OMG, please! I'm begging you, please update! Oh god, this is going to kill me from the inside out.
1,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »