Reviews for The Boogie Man
Quesito2015 chapter 32 . 11/2/2018
Whaaaaaaaaat where's the last chapter!? You can leave it like that! T-T
Kessapearl chapter 32 . 10/14/2018
I know its been years, but I really hope you finish this soon.
yukiruhina23 chapter 32 . 10/4/2018
MAAAAAN THIS ID ONE OF THE BEST, MY LIFE IS SCREWED BUT YEAH WHAT A GREAT RIDEE. If you still have the drive please finish thid . I love it. Even if years already had passed I hope we can see the end of this beautifull written fic!

Plot wise, character wise, grammar wise, world building wise...
AWESOMEEE
saint.rhapsode chapter 3 . 8/26/2018
... Gokudera is actually a house elf in human form.
Haraguroi Yukirin chapter 32 . 7/10/2018
...what

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LIFE?!
Omg, i would you to know that your story, this story, IT SUCCESS MAKE ME DID NOT MOVE FROM MY BED FOR A WHOLE DAY. THANK YOU.

This is beautiful. I will treasure this story in my life, i will tell my future children bout this.

At first, i didn't thought this story would be so... emotional. At the last 10 chapter, what i did is, struggling with my tears. NO. I LOVE MY BABY TUNA AND HIBARI IN HERE. PLEASE YOU ARE WONDERFUL. THANK YOU
Luseri chapter 32 . 6/14/2018
I originally put this story off to side because of its summary and everything, but then I decided to give it a chance and read it. IT WAS THE BEST CHOICE I HAD EVER MADE. Legit, the plot was fantastic, and the was the characters were protrayed was everything I ever needed in a Khr fanfic. I stayed up till the late hours at night, and continued reading until I finished, I simple just couldn’t put it down. I hope you come back to update soon, although highly unlikely. I would also, just like everyone else, like some closure on this story. (I NEED THE ENDDDDD)
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 32 . 4/29/2018
Noooo! SO CLOSE TO THE ENDING AND U STILL DIDNT END IT! WHAIII?!
HappyFairySong chapter 32 . 4/1/2018
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I was like yay! This is an amazing story can’t wait for the next chapter to come out! But then I looked at the last time it was updated and I was like NOOOOOOOO! I’m over here in 2018 crying. Pls update, even tho there’s a slim chance, I love this fanfic so much!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 32 . 3/11/2018
I can't get over the fact about how amazing this story is. How well thought out and intense each scene is. How each character describes their feelings and what's happening is...so good. Words cannot describe. It's SO CLOSE to being finished but it's been SO LONG I know the probability is just too much but I hope you conclude this masterpiece. Please comeback and conclude this beautiful monster of a fanfiction.
CloudCarnivore chapter 32 . 2/12/2018
AWESOME!
Nee-sama-loves-loco chapter 32 . 1/30/2018
I just finished reading this and I loved it so much. You probably won't ever complete it, but it was good. On the chance that you do update, I will be eagerly waiting for the last chapters. Your writing is awesome!
Crazy Little Yaoi Trash chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
don't know why but this chapter like screaming"HATE HARU HATE HARU HATE HARU HATE HARU!to me...
PonytailChibi chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
quite a harem you having there eih tsuna
Cristy1969 chapter 32 . 11/8/2017
I reread this story many times and i still can't get off the feeling of unfulfillment over the years. You have no idea how much i would love to read an update, even if it is to say that you decide not to complete it. Don't leave us hanging, please.
Hikari005 chapter 31 . 11/4/2017
I love your story, I love so much.
Please, please, update!