Reviews for My Emerald Eyed Child
*cackles*
Bastards don't know what they're messing with.

*sadface*
Now, It's 2015. This was last updated in 2011. (And I've come back and read it a dozen times.)
I only have one question I can't stand leaving as is.
Is it Rashid or Wufei bleeding out on the floor?
*giggles*

Trowa lives in a one-bedroom trailer. Everyone feels the need to point this out while contemplating the incoming guests. XD I imagined their faces each time, thus the giggle-fit.
*giggles*
Quatre is being too stubborn for his own good? Heero throws him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Sound plan, when our favorite blond isn't inclined to causing bodily harm. XD
*coos*
I love Trowa using his bangs to hide when he's feeling shy or embarrassed. And with a tiny-Harry cuddled in his lap, clinging? So cute... XD
snowecat chapter 9 . 1/8
Too bad you never finished. This last chapter got a little confusing but the overall story is good.
jupimako chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Great story! I love it. I really hope you add more someday.
slytherinduolover chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Oh please add another chapter! I love your stories and am making my way through them, but it makes me so sad that you haven't finished any of them! please don't abandon them!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
cool story so far
TWLOHA26 chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
update? :[
Aurora Lopez chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I like you to write more chapters of these story of My Emerald Eyed Child, because I like thise story very much bye.
DaughterofDante chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Dun Dun Dunnnnnn
Saphieralynn's Angel chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I really have injoyed this story and have been hoping for an update every time I come across it but so far there hasn't been one. I hope things are well with you and that you will be able to do updates soon.
Blackcat0989 chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Please update soon! It's been 2 years! I wanna know what's happening! Please update!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Update please.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
LOVE IT cant wait for more!