Reviews for My Emerald Eyed Child
Love the story please write some more
darkelfgoddessshilen chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
I hope you finish this soon I would love to see how everything turns out
darkfirecat06 chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
I hope you come back to this story one 's 2017 and I still love this story from the first time I found it 6 years ago. I would love to see more when you get a are an amazing author and I love all your stories. I hope you are well and will come back one day. Until then I will always come back and reread this story and the others you have written.
Lover of Emotions chapter 9 . 8/16/2017
that is good. update soon please.
misherukuro chapter 9 . 5/24/2017
Very engaging rayed thanks for sharing your writing.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 9 . 3/31/2016
the name is awful salomon

Kaito hungry wants to eat
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
the name is awful salomon

Kaito hungry wants to eat
kurosakiami01 chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
So good! It's a shame it hasn't been completed. I'll keep an eye on it, just in case ;)

Thank you for sharing! :D
Merlenyn chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
Gah! Nooooo I wanna know what happens next! XD They all gotta be ok and happy in the end! Though little Solo is soooo adorable. I wonder if it's just the malnutrition that's made his legs hard to work properly or if there's more damage that keeps him from walking? And I wonder just what Duo is... "Shinigami" indeed, some sort of shadow creature? Interesting... sounds like he and Trowa like each other just as Quatre and Heero like each other, though I feel so sad for Wufei who had two lovers during the war even if they were enemies most of the time and now they're both gone! Hopefully he'll find someone new to be with during all of this! Anywho, I hope your inspiration for this story returns if he's run off, I'd love to see how the story goes from here!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
*cackles*
Bastards don't know what they're messing with.

*sadface*
Now, It's 2015. This was last updated in 2011. (And I've come back and read it a dozen times.)
I only have one question I can't stand leaving as is.
Is it Rashid or Wufei bleeding out on the floor?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
*giggles*

Trowa lives in a one-bedroom trailer. Everyone feels the need to point this out while contemplating the incoming guests. XD I imagined their faces each time, thus the giggle-fit.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
*giggles*
Quatre is being too stubborn for his own good? Heero throws him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Sound plan, when our favorite blond isn't inclined to causing bodily harm. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
*coos*
I love Trowa using his bangs to hide when he's feeling shy or embarrassed. And with a tiny-Harry cuddled in his lap, clinging? So cute... XD
snowecat chapter 9 . 1/8/2015
Too bad you never finished. This last chapter got a little confusing but the overall story is good.
jupimako chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Great story! I love it. I really hope you add more someday.