Reviews for My Emerald Eyed Child
snowecat chapter 9 . 1/8
Too bad you never finished. This last chapter got a little confusing but the overall story is good.
jupimako chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Great story! I love it. I really hope you add more someday.
slytherinduolover chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Oh please add another chapter! I love your stories and am making my way through them, but it makes me so sad that you haven't finished any of them! please don't abandon them!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
cool story so far
TWLOHA26 chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
update? :[
Aurora Lopez chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I like you to write more chapters of these story of My Emerald Eyed Child, because I like thise story very much bye.
DaughterofDante chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Dun Dun Dunnnnnn
Saphieralynn's Angel chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I really have injoyed this story and have been hoping for an update every time I come across it but so far there hasn't been one. I hope things are well with you and that you will be able to do updates soon.
Blackcat0989 chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Please update soon! It's been 2 years! I wanna know what's happening! Please update!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Update please.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
LOVE IT cant wait for more!
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Does Dup have magic like Harry/Solo?
Is that how he is able to come and go so stealthy?
POST MORE ASAP!
sakura angel dark chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
this is a great story keep up the great work
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
sadiefan chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Please please keep updating this story I like the plot and the characters I like how you make the relationships between the characters different then all the standard story lines thank you for sharing it and please keep posting updates for it