Reviews for Tell Me That You Love Me
145796213 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I read this last night before bed. I woke up thinking about it. Then I thought about it all day at work. This was a touching story, thank you for writing it.
Naytia chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This story is sad but same exact thing happens in a bankag stories to show how much he loved her I wanna cry! It was great though!
young kagome chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Extremely sad.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awfriggineff. I read revenge and retribution and expected another funny, cute, fluffy story. I should have checked the genre. Now I'm pouting and making wrinkles on my face with an unsavory expression. :'(
LadyAlira chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
heart-wrenchingly beautiful.
Sesshomaruwolf chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I've read that story(the one you inspired this off) many times, i even had it in my profile for a couple of months, i cried everytime i read it.

This makes it even sadder because its Sess and Kag, and i could totally see Sesshomaru acting that way and not panicking about having no brakes in order to save his girlfriend. so heartwenching, great story. :)
The Lovely Miko chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I read this on her profile 2 and it made me cry. Like u I think this guy is very noble and caring THX I always thought someone should write a story like this Bye!
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Such a sad story but I loved readin it... it made me tear up... He was so sweet wanting one last hug and kiss... Great job!
malic12 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
this is just too sad..i love sesshhy more!gawd...he is just so damn... ...great story!
Day Dream Martini chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
WOW! That almost made me cry! Especially when I thought about your author's note. Everyone should love like that. But, I think if I were the driver... I'd also do it for a selfish reason.. because I wouldn't be able to live without the man I love. *tear* I like happy endings better..
Mizafluffytaillover chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
that was sad
Mikky-Senpai chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I loved this story. I was moved to tears, and it takes a lot to make me cry. I didn't even cry when my boyfriend of 4 years tried to break up with me. Now that's saying something. The SessxKag pairing is my favorite pairing, and I could totally see Sesshomaru doing this for someone he loves.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
A very sad but beautiful story.
BlankSilhouette chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
i read that story to. oh my io want to cry again. i don't think anyone has ever made that into a story. i am going to start crying. this was awesome. no one could have done a better job with this.
inu-babe34 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aw, I've got this as a text message alot and it makes me cry every time, as this story did also T.T it was written very well, and im really liking the one shots u do :3 please write more soon, or i may die of anticipation and depression lolz till next time, bye!