Reviews for The Big Battle
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 9 . 1h
Awesome chapter 10, I loved it.

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 8 . 1h
Awesome chapter 8, I loved it.

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 7 . 1h
Awesome chapter 7, I loved it. I kinda hope Buffy kicks Angel's ass.

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 6 . 1h
Awesome chapter 6, I loved it.

RleFay chapter 9 . 2h
I really hope Lorne can convince Spike to seek out Buffy on his own. I hope their reunion is real soon! And I wonder if Angel is trying to keep them apart?!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 5 . 7/26
Two chapters in one day. Awesome chapter 5, I loved it.

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 7/26
Yay, an update!Awesome chapter 4, I loved it.

ginar369 chapter 5 . 7/26
Yeah Angel has a lot to tell her. But I bet not a word of it will be about Spike. I wouldn't doubt it if Angel sets it up so Spike sees Buffy and Angel dressed in their finest out on a date. It's something Angel would do.
spuffylover19 chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
please update soon as this story is great with so much potential and it would be a shame not to finish it.
mother wilson chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
hi i just started to read your stories. I have already read the series with buffy being sick. i just finished this story i just wish that you finised it but thanks for writting
Caremel chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Keep going! I think you're doing well so far and I can't wait for Spike to show.
XxNovellaxX chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
So I love this story so far. One thing. There needs to be a new paragraph every time a new person speaks. Or else we get confused. other then that love it!
TheSwannsSparrow chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
I love this can't wait to read more
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Awesome chapter, I can't wait until you update next. Please, please, please, please, please update soon. Please?

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009