Reviews for Three Things
I loved it!
xovickixo chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Oh, wow, this fic was just great. So much love for this story!

(I have to admit that this: "You guys never thought to get me masks, we all just thought that the paper bag was good enough but not Stella!" caused me to stop and giggle for nearly a minute. Just this imagined moment when Joe realizes he could have been wearing a mask instead all along...and then all angry that the others hadn't bothered with the idea either.)

Fiona popping up, and giving Stella that last little push, was inspired. Didn't see that coming at all but it worked like gold.

And Joe&Stella, just "yay" all around! I adored the little Kevin&Macy moments too.

Just, really, this was wonderfully written and the idea was executed to perfection. Thank you for the fantastic read! :)
From the End of Heaven chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
So I was looking through your fics and saw that this was completed and was stunned that I didn't read it before. Anyway Good stuff, great ending to an awesome story. I love Joe's escape and Nick, Macy and Kevin's discussions.

They just amused me.

Really love it.
Solitaire42 chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
This was so amazing! A fantastic end to a fantasic story : D

I really loved you using Fiona- and I love that she likes to exceed expectations. Partially because I enjoy the hidden layers of people, partially because "Exceeds Expectations" is totally a grade in Harry Potter.

Again, awesome!
starfishbeliever chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
Ah i'm so excited that it's all concluded so nicely ). Sorry if my words are incohesive. it's late. But I really really liked this story, it was definitely unique and different and well-written. I really like futre-Stella and future-Kevin/Macy/Nick... speaking of the last three, in your mind did Kacy ever actually happen? I feel like there was some Kacy foreshadowing back in Ch6... and while I didn't expect you to focus on it at all since it was a lovely Joella story I'm kind of curious as to whether or not that was intentional ). Great Job!

sfbeliever
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I realize that you're likely fully aware of how inaccurate Lit. Metalhead's assessment of worth is, but I just want to reiterate it anyway. (I doubt he even reads the fic he spams). I also admire the healthy way you channel your anger into helping others-it would solve a lot of problems if everyone reacted that way to injustice.

I haven't read this fic in a while. Haven't read a whole lot of fic period, really. But I remember it was very well developed. You know how difficult Joella is for me, but one of these days I'm going to be in the perfect frame of mind to read a story about them. And to this one I will come! :D

-Jenn
Lit. Metalhead chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Total and utter bullshit.
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
WOOHOO! You've been like on a roll with all of these posts (you're like butter!) and then WHAM! It's the end! And I am very saddened! But I sure did absolutely love this fanfic! Probably the best Joella fic I've ever read...and thank you for writing Joella, by the way, because it doesn't seem very popular in the fanfiction world.

But this fic was wonderful! I enjoyed it so so much! There were so many times throughout this fic that I felt the warm fuzzies and that most definitely goes to show you how truly awesome this fic was. Loved the ending...definitely one of those moments that makes you go Aww, and then just sigh happily.

You're a great writer and I hope to read more of your writings in the future! Thank you so much for the wonderful read!

Nicole
Emma chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Oh my gosh...amazing. I love the ending. It's perfect. I throughly enjoyed reading your story and find that i'm sad it's over! I love the comments at the end too. Good job at writing. Don't ever give up. Hope to read more of your stories in the future! :)
suburbs chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Yeah! They're together! Happy dancing. And then a request - can we get a Macy/Kevin scene? Maybe a bonus one shot? Probably asking too much, huh?
havemercy chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
It's over :(

I'm going to miss this story so much! I loved it.

I totally think you should to a Kevin and Macy follow up, also. Your such a freakin awesome writer, it would be great.
angellwings chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
BRILLIANT! This story is brilliant! LOVE it! Great work on this chapter too! and I totally laughed at the Alexis Bender thing. hee hee. Oh, and all the little Kacy moments...ADORABLE! Seriously! I would't mind a Kacy follow up, wink wink nudge nudge. I LOVE that Joe still got a ticket and the face that Macy, Nick, and Kevin got pulled over is hilarious! Great work! This was a phenominal story!
starfishbeliever chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
ah. i like ). Stella coming to her senses, realizing it's Joe and then having a heart to heart with a nice Fiona all in one chapter? It makes me happy.

sfbeliever
Emma chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
Amazing as always! I love that Stella figured it out. Still don't trust Fiona though...update again soon! Please!
angellwings chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
omg! SHE KNOWS! I totally didn't see that coming! YAY! and I love that you brought in Fiona! Great work! And Macy hunting down Stella and then yelling at Joe...PERFECT! I love this chapter!