Reviews for Le Vampire d'Opéra Populaire
Beautiful story update soon
bub17 chapter 12 . 12/7/2011
i think story great and say something nice or help get even better if not shut up
PSLW chapter 18 . 12/7/2011
Great twilight story and great writing. Can't wait to see what happens next !

Don't keep your problems to yourself, you must speak with someone you trust and are comfortable with. Talking is essential.

As we say in France : courage !
Kathy chapter 18 . 12/5/2011
I love Phantom and you've done this so well, it only compliments it. I know what your going through, I'm 15 and high school is really heavy. Your either perfectly fine in a group of friends or your perfectly unhappy.
bizarre.ponies chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
U made me remember how much I love the phantom :) I'm also happy that u sound like you are doing better, even tho you might not care or may even find it strange, considering to u I am some random interweb stranger, I do find moments to worry about u in my recent days. Keep finding things u love, if it's the ppl around u that are bringing u down, find new ones that make u happy :D.

Have a spectacular weekend! (Sunday) and bring Erik out next chapter! I'm dying inside b/c of the absence of his presence. And by the way, u write really well. It was clean and flowy, even tho it was mainly a filler chap. Good work, please update soon D !
Pupluver43 chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
Wow. This is one of the best twilight fanfictions I have ever read! Update please!
daddy's evil pixie chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
I know how you feel! Believe me when i say i know what its like to bottle everything in and try to ignore it! But u xant do that it doesnt work! If you feel the meds aren't working then you need to stop taking them because they could be making it worse. Plz get help tell someone you trust because you cant do it alone! I learned th the hard way. Pm me if you ever need to talk i dont judge at all :)
bizarre.ponies chapter 17 . 12/1/2011
Hey, if you want to talk to someone, you can pm me. I've been in your place, not even a year ago I was like you.

But really, if you don't have anyone you feel you can talk to about this, or you want someone new to talk to, just message me.

Please don't take your life. Talk to me :)
LizzyL0ve chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
Stay strong. I know how you feel,i was in the same position as you not too long ago. Don't keep how you feel bottled up inside, it's not good for you. I've been stuggling with it for a few years now, and i'm finally getting better. EVERTHING WILL BE OKAY. I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but it will. Trust me. Stay strong 3
lafilleauxcheveuxdelin chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
You need to tell someone you love and respect about this. If you keep the pain bottled up things probably won't become better. I am fifteen too and I know it is hard at times but I put my faith in God and no matter how bad things become he is always there. Pray to him and ask him for help he will help but be prepared it is not always in the way you expect. You have your whole life ahead of you do not throw it away now. I know someone who committed suicide and believe me it did not solve anything. His family and friends were left broken and there were left to deal with the problems he had made. It may not seem like it but I am sure so many people love you. Go to them for help it may not be easy but trust me they will help you. But most of all put your faith in the Lord and he will look out for you.
TeamEmmett101 chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
Hi! I really like this story! I can't wait for another chapter! I'm sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time, and the best thing you can do is vent. Even if its through your writing. I hope you are feeling better soon, and I hope to see another chapter up! )
Sammy1997 chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
Don't give up! Persevere!
Gwineveve301 chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
Honey why would you put yourself on last chance only? Ease your way back to writing if that's what works for you. No need to put so much pressure on yourself.
Pedro-IS-Madi12 chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
Oh,dear (...

What do you need help with?
finderj chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
Been, done that. Smart of you to realize you need help. My therapist and theatre saved not only my life but my sanity. Get real professional help- it isn't a weakness, it is a smart choice. You write very well so keep doing it. PM me if you want to chat more. Get the help you need and hang in there!