Reviews for That Which Should Never Have Been
Yesterday's Moon Phase chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Some fine, epic crack you have here. :D

The first part's just pure, unadulterated humor. Sora's concert antics, Axel being a pyromaniac, Xemnas being ridiculously verbose and calm - golden! The part written by rayemars is more of black humor than crack and the end's a bit of a mood whiplash, but it's funny in a morbid, darker sort of way. Excellent team-up! And this AU's awesomesauce. 8D Keep writing! :D
Splintered Star chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I would just like to say that even rereading this months later, it is still capable of making me screech with laughter. I think my favorite bit was Axel and Donald... though I do wonder where Saix is. Probably bitching and doing the books with Zexion, and trying to actually be responsible while the rest of the band fucks off and Axel sets fires to things. And fangirls.

Xion Roxas' body double?
magniloquentia chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh man. Xaldin the stage tech. I love everything about this crazy story, but he MADE that scene! Amazing.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Holy crap. Even though it started out all cute and fantastically crack-filled, the ending is amazing and so, so very Kingdom Hearts. The Riku and Mickey thing was very WTF for me, mostly because I keep seeing them in that twirly scene and boggling out, but the way everyone's personalities are played out is just awesome. Axel the pyrotechnician protecting Roxas the keyboarder from ladies' underwear is hilarious, as is the way Sora just flings himself off the stage. The band names are wonderful, too.