Reviews for Zorn der Teufel
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Just watched this film last night, and found this gem of a story while looking through fic. I like how you portray the internal hatred and anger of the definitely not very loquacious Stiglitz (and understanding the german made me feel like taking German for several years wasn't a complete waste of time ]). Thanks for writing.
Marmite-1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I think you should continue:) but anyway, great as! Such good writing:)
Orff chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Hey, I just read your story and I have to say: "Bravo!"

I really, really, really like it!

If you have any problems with the german language, Im Austrian, so you can ask me if you have any questions.

Id love to help you, because I want to know where the story leads and...

PLEASE continue to work on this piece, yes?

Im looking forward to read a new chapter!

Bye ;)
Nariel chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Now this is a really cool bit of writing, right here.

The Sue fics seriously scare me on this site, but am I glad now I ventured bravely forth and found this.

GAH, online translators. PM me any time you need stuff translated - that language is mah bytch. this time you were lucky - the sentences are actually right. LOVE your title, and I am very curious to see next part. Love the "z", too - Germans just don't get the "th". Unless they're Landa. Heh, Donny's Italian... Signore Marghareti, huh?

And and and you write a bloody great, quietly messed-up, sane yet... not sane? Stiglitz. Guh. I'd hug him, but I'm too scared.

Sorry I'm being random... *sniffs*

Is it just me or will this be verging into slashy directions?
ninjaselik chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Ah! I want you to continue writing this!
stucky1513 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I really enjoyed this i think you should continue it. Hugo can be such an interesting character to write and this is a great start. The writings good and the plot is interesting so far. Hope you continue.