Reviews for Live For The Moment
StormLover chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Enjoyed the plot and the characters. I thought they moved a bit to fast at the end...she wasn't in the condition to consumate their relationship but great job over all. Looking forward to reading more of your RoLo fics.
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Nice story. However, maybe they shouldn't have dived right into it. But great story nonetheless.
QTFics chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Great story!
Lowen chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This story is really good. Please write more storm and logan stories.
Subb chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh, wow I totally missed this, I don't know how cus this is just too awesome! Logan realising that he actually almost lost her made him reconsider going and also his feelings about her... How sweet. And yeah, 'better late then never' is definitely applied here, LOL!

The ending was a great part *drools*, yes yes very appreciated, keep that coming any day.. ).

Hope you do more RoLo in the future, you're very good at capturing their relationship and wow, now Logan gets why Ororo is *SO* much better than Jean... YES! Please do another Rolo story or even a sequel containing maybe a pregnancy test *hint hint*... Very lovely fic to read!
LiZZ chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
COOLZX!MORE ROLO!
T'ChallaOroro chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Very nice! It was quite intersting and I hope you write more ROLO. It is hard to believe you wrote this at 2am. I think you have a good grasp on the characters. I hope you write more X-men fics!
shejams chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Wow! You wrote this 2am and half asleep? :O

You are good, very good. I gotta read your work you've done when you're fully awake. I really enjoyed it. :)

It was well written with just the right amount of drama, angst and humor.

I could picture Kitty's face when she caught them fighting as she nonchalantly told them that there's people upstairs and could you just leave Storm alone and deal with them. And Rogue's reaction when she actually caught them in the act was like walking in on her parents (eww). LOL

And Logan; always love that dangerous,dark,sweet and sensitive man. ;)

Anyway just wanted to let you know you did a great job.

Look forward to more of your work.

Sherice
SuniGyrl chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This story was really great! Being the RoLo shipper that I am, I can never get enough of the new RoLo stories that people add. I loved the characterization of Logan and Ororo. I thought that the animosity and anger between them was really well written. Also, I loved how doting he was while she was ill. I also enjoyed his admission of wanting her all along. It was really good. I wish that you would continue this story and not leave it as a one shot. I really enjoyed your work, and I think that you could really take this somewhere. Just my opinion. Keep up the good work hon!

God Bless,