Reviews for Contagious
NoAccountDeletedAccount chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I read this three times, the first time around. This is beautiful. I love love LOVE it! You were able to capture the passion and love between the characters so well. This is the first story I have ever reviewed! This is a masterpiece! :)
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh this was gorgeous. Beautiful and stunning and touching in all the right ways. Thank you so much.
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
very cute!
grecialica chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I have to agree, it was more personal than many of the others that i have read. There was more meaning and character development and that's something I don't see often. Good job.
SilverandInk chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
There were 10 million ways that this fanfiction could have gone from a masterpiece to meaningless smut but you never went wrong once. This is a seriously amazing scene that is obviously erotic but simultaneously explores Kyo and Tohru's personalities deeply. I love this idea of Kyo giving Tohru control over him and her own sexuality because throughout the series, Tohru has had a hard time claiming herself or discarding her self-consciousness and Kyo has always been depicted as someone who has tried to make her claim her identity for herself and not for others. There is also something so tender about this scene that a lot of smut misses. Smut can tend to sound robotic or simply impersonal to the characters but there is something very soft and natural about this scene. Okay, sorry for the rambling review, but the point is that I seriously respect/ envy your writing right now. Beautiful scene, beautiful characterization and beautiful writing!
Kal chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I think I've read this story at least a million times. This, I think, is the most beautifully, perfectly written story I've ever read. You've captured the characters and their emotions so perfectly. This is, like, a masterpiece. I should create an award and make you the winner.
LilyPad27 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is about my twentieth time reading this story, and everytime I read it, I fall in love with it all over again. It's just so heartbreakingly sweet. Your an amazing writer and captured the emotion and spirit of Tohru and Kyo's first morning-after perfectly. Thank you for writing this and keep working hard!
Nuying chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
OMG I love this.
kirr chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
good story, really good
ItalianBreadstick chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Two words: Incredibly beautiful. You really captured the gentle romance between the newly wed Tohru and Kyo with a hint of innocent desire. Plus, it wasn't smutty or crude. Simply amazing! Keep up the great work! :D
Sovereign Pisces chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was...amazing. The romance, the way you wrote this. Awesome.
BiRDiEs95 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
The descriptions were so beautiful, and it was such a gentle piece. I really loved this fiction, and I literally have tears brimming in my eyes right now.