Reviews for The DiNozzo Experience TM
Lister4eva chapter 1 . 9/13
I just almost died haha that ending so brilliant I had to re read it gain now with the knowledge that this was toms plan wow xx
I knew it was Tim's idea! I loved this story from beginning to end. I cackled so hard! Anything where DiNozzo is submissive and McGee has the upper hand is delicious. I love stories about Tony's vulnerability with McGee and McGee's stamina against Tony. Beautiful. One of my top 5 faves now! Thank you for sharing your story.
WolfWinks chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Wonderful! loved it!
Lectio Caelum chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I loved this story! I've never read about such a sneaky McGee before. Bravo!
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I just discovered this story today and I loved it, especially that last part, it took me completely by surprise!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
The Dinozzo Seduction Techniques are still better than the McGee Seduction Technique. Although that was indeed clever.
This story was very sweet, overall. I like the fact that Tony did not actually mess up the flambee-I was feeling very sorry for him too.
(Although Tony attacking Tim in the janitor's room would totally have been seduction too. Tony can pull it off!)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
ooh, McGee, you sly man. well played. fantastic story
RandomAnonymous chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oooooooooh! I absolutally love the twist ending!
Mirage chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I sooooo love this story!
hope there will be many more with this pairing, maybe also some with Gibbs and Tim
LittleShadowGirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Absolutely awsome! My friend recommended this for me a few days ago, and I just had to read it (introducing her to NCIS was a good idea). Now, it is bookmarked, and easy to return to whenever I need a proper seduction story. When McGee read over his text in the end, I suspected that it might all have been his plot. Tony will never get to read that, will he? :P
blondiegoldeneyes chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hahaha loved the end.
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ah, that was a satisfying read! I could tell early on that McGee had something up his sleeve, but that didn't take away from my enjoyment of the twist at the end :) Both Tony and McGee are depicted so very in-character here, it was easy to hear them, see them in the situations you depicted. Just...absolutely wonderful, a great find!
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Lovely writing style and, although I had suspicions, the ending was great. Not my ship, but recommended to me and I really enjoyed it, helped by the slow build up.
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
damn mcgee. one step ahead of tony!
girlface chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
OMG that was amazing! Haven't checked yet if there is a sequel but I hope there is!