Reviews for A Second Chance
nadleehdylandy chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
continue please? :)
Osage chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
WOW! That was super awesome and totally made my day.

Love your take on how Lockon survives this one, very neat to have a blast from the past which allows him to save the people he loves.

Also, am I getting hints that Lockon feels something for sumeragi? Of course I'm biased (being a shipper and all) but just thought I'd ask.

Anyways, great story and I hope one day you have time to continue and finish it. I know that writing fanfics can get tiring after a while but hang in there, please. If anything it's good practice for when you're writing your own stuff on fictionpress.

If there's anything I can do to help you please don't hesitate to ask. Amazing work, keep it up.
Osage chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
This was hard to read, I hate relieving that moment of his death, it still pains me that he died full of hate. But on a lighter note your writing style is very good, I could see the actions clearly and all characters stayed true to the show. Great work.
d-master chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
pease update your killin me
Tango Dancer chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Awesome story, really! Please, update soon, can't wait for more!
Rickrolled chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Glad to see that you will continue this, I'm really looking forward too the next chapter. i just wonder what future setsuna has to do as part of the mission plan and if he will ever reveal himself.
survivor18 chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
after the end of the battle can you give detail on what happened between season 1 and 2, such as where was setsuna, the recovery of celestial being, and louise recovery and her joining of a-laws. waiting for next chapter.
Nightraze chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Awesome. Update ASAP.
Winnow chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really like how you're not messing with the timeline, keeping it close to the original. This makes it seem more realistic by have more of an alternate reality, rather than completely changing the canon story.

I didn't find any mistakes that stood out to me. I hope to see another chapter soon, but if you're swamped I understand that. I have that same exact problem.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Setsuna is awesome, he got all three of them out. How many chapters do you think this will be?
dragonshaun9 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
its all good. and i feel you, i'm losing the spark too. i want to read more than write. its not a question of ability, i know i can write, and you can write. i'm just feeling the fire anymore. i guess it happens after a while. hope you can finish this story though, because its really good.
survivor18 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
good story so far . i am curious when 00 gets involved. during the final battle of operation fallen angel, during the time lapse, or during season 2. please update soon.
CarnivorousOak chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
The events of the last chapter were not entirely clear. I hope you'll try to clarify soon.
bloodyknight85 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Hmm... What is he doing with the 00 Raiser on the Dynames just now? What kind of data is he collecting from that already outdated machine, i wonder? But at least i got an answer to my question earlier... This is the last battle in S1... Too bad that Setsuna have to relive Neil's death once again...

Keep up the good work...
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Alright then... He's back in the past... But still, there is no indication where the hell he is... Yes, Lagrange 1... But is it the time where the last battle in season 1 takes place? I suppose i am about to find out soon...

Keep up the good work...